Hey there Fellers

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Hey there Fellers

Postby BillyBrown1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Just joined up My names Billy Brown im a bluegrasser from Indiana also a HUGE Jerry fan I own mint Alvarez Yairi dy98 and a mint Alvarez Yairi dy99(for sale) (both have modulus graphite necks ) I also play mandolin and own a 1919 gibson A I have a few other guitars as well I have a small recording studio and am into dslr video/photography production with studio sound :-) I wanted to list the dy99 for sale here but have no idea of the best way to upload pics so if someone could help me out with that that would be great in new to forums Thanks and keep on pickin fellers :-)
BillyBrown1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Re: Hey there Fellers

Postby BillyBrown1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 am

BillyBrown1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby tcsned » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Welcome aboard fellow bluegrasser! There is a photo upload function in the message board but you're better putting them on the web and using the image tool "img" and pasting the URL for the image between the tags. I've been playing in a bluegrass band for the last 15+ years and love it. I live in the Blueridge Mts. Nice old mandolin, our mando player has a 1920s F-4 (like the F-5 with an oval sound hole). If you ever make it east you should stop by and pick a few tunes!
tcsned

Postby BillyBrown1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 am

tcsned wrote:Welcome aboard fellow bluegrasser! There is a photo upload function in the message board but you're better putting them on the web and using the image tool "img" and pasting the URL for the image between the tags. I've been playing in a bluegrass band for the last 15+ years and love it. I live in the Blueridge Mts. Nice old mandolin, our mando player has a 1920s F-4 (like the F-5 with an oval sound hole). If you ever make it east you should stop by and pick a few tunes!

Thanks for the help and will do love the old F4's
BillyBrown1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Return to Introductions