Greetings

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Greetings

Postby Seth Fleishman » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 am

Hi,

My name is Seth Fleishman. My main instrument is guitar. I also play banjo and mandolin. I am a professional guitar teacher at Bill Wright's Guitar Studio in Sparta NJ. I also teach banjo and mando. Before that I was in corporate life as an Instructional Designer specializing in e-learning, and before that I was in social services. I'm also an incurable dead head.

This combination of skills and traits led me to create www.gratefulguitarlessons.com, which went live in July 2011. I am licensed for all the songs I do. I pay royalties and everything is legit. I hope to do many many more as time permits, including hopefully some videos on theory with a GD focus.

My main axes are both Nashville Teles. I love them. My number one axe is heavily modded. Bigsby tremolo, SD mini bucker in the neck position, Dimarzio Super Distortion rails in middle and bridge (middle with split option in case I want lots of buzzing and 60 cycle hum :lol: ) But the other one, which is mostly stock, will always be my special honey.

Lurked here for a long time. Just got around to registering. So that's me.
Seth
Seth Fleishman
tiger
tiger

Re: Greetings

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 am

Yo
Welcome aboard
keep the vids coming please
:-)
Tennessee Jedi

Postby vwjodyme » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 am

Hey Seth,
Welcome! I've got about half of your Deal solo down (I only have about half hour a few times a week to work on it unfortunately), and can't wait til some more come out!

ps. i hope you didn't take my review the wrong way. I was just giving some suggestions that would help someone like me learn better...someone that doesn't have a ton of time to practice and is new to Jerry style soloing (or soloing in general). Even if you keep it the way it is it is a great product and extremely helpful.
:smile:
vwjodyme

Postby Seth Fleishman » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:35 am

Yay, login issue resolved. Thanks for your help Jody! And hey Jody, I thought your feedback made a lot of sense, and I'm incorporating as much of it as I can. I'm also giving thought to how I might structure/design some beginner lessons that might lay a solid foundation for the other videos.

Seth
Seth Fleishman
tiger
tiger

Return to Introductions