TRM cabinets

TRM cabinets

Postby guitarcats » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 am

Just wanted to throw Tim at TRM a bone for a great cabinet at a very reasonable price. If you don't mind doing the finishing yourself give him a try. I just finished mine with varnish and will be installing the JBL E120s this weekend. Will post pictures when it's all done :-)

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200 ... =824&kw=lg

Installed with HT style clips off Ebay and 2 JBL E120. Loud as hell but oh so sweet. On a side note, I drop the screwdriver on the bottom cone, it barely hit and still sounds great but would like to pop the dent out. Any ideas? I have already tried blue tape and the vacuum trick but was looking for any more ideas.

guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: TRM cabinets

Postby TI4-1009 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:16 pm

+1 on TRM. I think he's only doing pine now- no plywood? My pine cab sounds great with K's.
"Do not write so that you can be understood, write so that you cannot be misunderstood." -Epictetus

First show: 8/16/69 (Woodstock)
Last show: 3/19/95 (Unbroken Chain breakout)
Member of the Four-Decade Club
Charter Member, President & CEO of OAD (Order of the Ancient Deadheads)
TI4-1009

Re: TRM cabinets

Postby WildEye » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

+1 for Tim as well - a good guy to deal with. Side note: If you mention you are gonna front load with speaker clips he will make the holes a bit bigger for you. Yeah, they are all pine but for the price you can't beat it (perfect for those of us that don't do hundreds of shows on the road :-) )
WildEye
Mickey
Mickey

Return to Cabinets