My Garcia rig -> Epic Diatribe -> Other Stuff

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:06 pm

waldo041 wrote:
Phatboy wrote:After hearing your mudsharks music. I would have to say your all fuckin talk and no chops. Your band is mediocre at best. I figured soo from such a loud mouth know it all punk. You dont even sound anything whatso ever liek jerry. SO how u gonna convince anyone you know JACK anyhow?

so now a right of passage is to sound like jerry? i never said i did sound like jerry, and could give too shits what you think about my band. i get paid to do what i do, and you still HAVE PROVED NOTHING FATFUCK!@

not trying to convice anyone anything, take what you paid for asshole. your a piece of garbage and if you are a deadhead, YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKIN EXAMPLE THERE IS!

BEAT IT JACKASS!

your whole speel was your knowledge of jerrys rig. Which now you claim to nvr admitting to sound like jerry. So why the the hell would you waste all your time trying to figure out how he sounded like ala his rig setup and then say this.. Your a really dumb deadhead. What you get like $5 for your half assed gig? I would atleast be adecent player before i ran my mouth like you did. Your playing speaks for itself mediocre at best.
Phatboy

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:09 pm

willmusic wrote:Alright alright! He's just having fun with US now. We all know he's some loser who came here to make enemies because it's easier than making friends and shit it's more human contact than he's probably had in a long time. Have some compassion, people. We don't have to like him but he obviously wants some serious attention. So here goes...WE LOVE YOU, PHATFUCK! Sure, you're everything that you so spitefully claim that we are and worse, but hell, I guess if you're here to stay, we might as well settle in to the idea. My favorite thing about you, amusingly enough, is the fact that you haven't been able to back up anything you've said your entire time here. I see you've racked up some posts, but it's all completely unsubstantial. You claim your music is all over the internet but make like we're all unworthy of hearing it. I'm sorry but no musician especially a working one does that. They want their music heard wherever possible. Yeah, you've proven that you're pretty much worthless to all. But you're welcome to keep it up, Koonz. We might stop responding soon enough and I know that's primarily why you're here, but if you wanna keep spewing hilarious garbage go ahead, sport! (pat on head) It makes me laugh, and I love to laugh. Consider yourself the lovable village idiot...I like that.

your really gonna shit when u maybe eventually find out ( thats if i ever tell you)who sent me here to stir you up
Phatboy

Postby willmusic » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:15 pm

[/quote]Your a really dumb deadhead.[/quote]

Oh, phatass! You funny unconvincing bastard! I like how you start responding like a pissed off 5 year old and it's all impossible to buy into your shit still but you keep on going. I think I see your bus on the horizon. No not the one with Cowboy Neal at the wheel....the half sized one with the lift.
willmusic
wolf
wolf

Postby willmusic » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Oooo, you hear that everyone? We're supposed to give a flying fuck about who sent him here and even more we're supposed to feel all shitty if he doesn't tell us. Should we all cry as a group or do you wanna collect our tears individually? You're a silly piece of shit you know that?
willmusic
wolf
wolf

Postby phpbb » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Waldo - do you have any really vocal critics in the Chicagoland area?
phpbb

Postby RiverRat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Last edited by RiverRat on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverRat

Postby strumminsix » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Waldo's band is linked to his profile.

They are talented and fun to watch, jam with and hang with.

FACT!
strumminsix

Postby phpbb » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

RiverRat wrote:
phpbb wrote:Waldo - do you have any really vocal critics in the Chicagoland area?

I gather you gleamed that from the IP Address and a geo-lookup? Validate it with a couple of traceroutes because I've seen the geo-lookups miss really bad.

I performed a hostname lookup, which, certain times (like this one), gives you the name of institutions that are easily recognized.
phpbb

Postby jonarobb » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Phatboy is a good candidate for a spray bottle and some Kris....
jonarobb

Postby strumminsix » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:29 pm

LittleJerry wrote:WOW i hope this sorta stuff dont happen all the time on this site? Im noob here. I cant believe how close up the playing deads vid is. Ya may as well have a telescope on his fingers.lol

shit i've been on this site for 4 years or better and this sorta stuff has maybe happened 2-3 times. it will pass.
strumminsix

Postby CountryMile Cadillac » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 pm

LittleJerry wrote:WOW i hope this sorta stuff dont happen all the time on this site? Im noob here.

Think of him as a hemroid, it will leave you alone it you don't scratch it.
"Think I'll come back here again,
Every now and then from time to time"
CountryMile Cadillac
Jerry
Jerry

Postby waldo041 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 am

phpbb wrote:Waldo - do you have any really vocal critics in the Chicagoland area?

we have had some press but nothing i believe is noted web wise. the muddsharks have been around for over 3 years and continue to get called back time and time again. we have no problem scheduling or finding gigs. that said we have never claimed or ever will be a dead based or a jam band type of group. sure the occasional deal pops up or fotm, but mostly classis rock and recently started working on some original ideas.

that said, my sound live is geared towards jerry, but not in the playin aspect. i love jerry but i am a different player from a different background. i LOVE his tone and always wondered what it would be like to try and put his tone in a different arena, and that is what i strive for. in the end i can only be waldo and i accept that.

peace,
waldo
waldo041

Postby strumminsix » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 am

waldo041 wrote:in the end i can only be waldo and i accept that.

Don't say it like it's a bad thing, my brother!!!
Head west so we can party sometime soon! You must!
strumminsix

Postby waldo041 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 am

strumminsix wrote:
waldo041 wrote:in the end i can only be waldo and i accept that.

Don't say it like it's a bad thing, my brother!!!
Head west so we can party sometime soon! You must!

believe me, being waldo is not a bad thing! :lol:

i love what we do and and love every aspect of having a band of cool dudes that just enjoy playing and hanging out together, definately not a bad thing! as far as getting up your way, one day the moon and stars will line up and we will get that party or jam in! :cool:

peace,
waldo
waldo041

Postby High Peaks » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:36 am

Look everyone.

I come here because i love the GD and music in general.

Not to listen to all the bickering. I have known Waldo through this and another board for the last couple of years now. He is very knowledgeable about gear and such. He is also a nice guy. So even though i'm not taking sides in this i think the personal attacks should be left alone. It really flies in the face of what this board is for.

Also, Phatboy isn't scott hammy i don't think. Hammy just rambled on and was in space, this has gotten ugly.

Phatboy- I do understand some of what you say. This forum is kind of a fraternity of sorts. I have read some pretty stupid, non informed things here, and i also have read some highly informative threads. I pick thru the good and bad and use what i need. I don't point fingers and alienate myself in the process. I agree to disagree on certain points.

So that being said,,, Can't we all just get along!!

BTW I would like to hear some of Phatboys tracks. Not to be a dick, i just like to hear new music.
High Peaks

PreviousNext

Return to Jerry Tone