My Garcia rig -> Epic Diatribe -> Other Stuff

Postby paulinnc » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:14 am

If I had to guess, this thread has been Hammied.
paulinnc

Postby strumminsix » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 am

tigerstrat wrote:And the pedals that said Boss, MXR, MuTron on the outside? They were all filled with Cheez-Whiz, and connected by licorice cables.

d00d, u r teh rong. nvr did he uz licirish. he used tha blk liqourish. lozer. stfu an stuf.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
strumminsix

Postby RiverRat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:30 am

Last edited by RiverRat on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverRat

Postby RiverRat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:07 pm

Last edited by RiverRat on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverRat

Postby jonarobb » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Oh god, not the Mickey avatar! What have I done wrong?

;)
jonarobb

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:22 pm

jonarobb wrote:
Phatboy wrote:Yea jerry laughed his ass off about how ignorant you guys are. I mean someone with a insider clue tries and gives ya a lil insite. What do they do bash it cause it may downstep your hierarchy as the jerry rig knowledge guy on here. Now thats a fucking joke. Sum guys are beyond decription! . Keep noodling with your endless banter of twisting around wordings and things ppl nvr ever said to feed your own mind and nostalgia. I aint telling you guys anything period about sum of the other setup tricks. I will say this tho. Noone including jerry would ever give out his bag of tricks. Things were modified, Knowing that it wouldnt even matter if say a boss/dod/or mxr on the pedal ( its whats inside that would matter) and for the guy who about cried saying jerry nvr used a dod pedal--- mxr and dod are essential the same circuitry.I thought most ppl knew that. guess not

Yeah, seriously man. Don't mean to fan the flames here but you really are a freaking tard'. The joke is quite clearly your ignorance and this never ending thing about having some sick last word, and your insider clues and setup tricks are laughable, and consequently worthless. A little tact goes a long way. If you had something to share in a positive method I guarantee you would've been received with open arms regardless of what you know or don't know. You've already demonstrated that you have no grip on gear, let alone getting your point across. You might want to change your attack brother. Not sure if that works in your day to day life but it's a total turnoff here.

laughable huh.. Thats why ive been called a grate jerry guy by a ton of ppl. Your like a few inbred cousins who clam together. You start shit than try and turn it around like im the asshole. You guys ( the few) couldnt school a fuckin guy who played guitar for 2 weeks prolly, but maybe you could show soemone a setup what learned from sum webpage and bought all the gear. Now thats the funny part of it all. I dont give a crap what gear you have , if you dont have the picking jerry thing dwn you will nvr be able to sound anything like jer even if ya have his supposed setup( that was my point i tried to convey to sum your closed insecure minds) Believe it or not hate if ya want. The few of you are BEYOND DESCRIPTION to say the least.
Phatboy

Postby waldo041 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Phatboy wrote:Yea jerry laughed his ass off about how ignorant you guys are. I mean someone with a insider clue tries and gives ya a lil insite. What do they do bash it cause it may downstep your hierarchy as the jerry rig knowledge guy on here. Now thats a fucking joke. Sum guys are beyond decription! . Keep noodling with your endless banter of twisting around wordings and things ppl nvr ever said to feed your own mind and nostalgia. I aint telling you guys anything period about sum of the other setup tricks. I will say this tho. Noone including jerry would ever give out his bag of tricks. Things were modified, Knowing that it wouldnt even matter if say a boss/dod/or mxr on the pedal ( its whats inside that would matter) and for the guy who about cried saying jerry nvr used a dod pedal--- mxr and dod are essential the same circuitry.I thought most ppl knew that. guess not

SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH ASSHOLE. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY!!!

so what if an MXR and a DoD pedal have the same circuitry, THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEDALS YOU FUCKIN MORON!

also, to come on here and make some big revelation that things were modified. WE KNOW THAT YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! that doesn't mean jerry did it to deceive anyone. he did it for his friggin tone JACK ASS!!!

you have said nothing!

show nothing!

and will always be nothing, so BEAT IT ASSHOLE~!

peace,
waldo
"Tone is in the instruments. Technique in the hands. Do what you will." ~ quote from some guy at the TGP forum
waldo041

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 pm

RiverRat wrote:
Phatboy wrote:ive heard his band before.. I think he sounds pretty good. All i meant was sum ppl cant hear what other ppl can that was all.

If I'm reading that correctly then that must mean that you are located in the Boston area... If so, Phat chance of finding anyone that will be willing to jam with you. The scene is fairly small and relatively tight knit... Your reputation as a douchebag here won't earn you any points when it comes time to take your act out of your bedroom and in front of a paying crowd.

Judging by the maturity level of your posts though, you're probably not old enough to play at most clubs anyway... But hey, that gives you a few years to grow up and un-fuck yourself in the meantime.

Why dont you re read your own words in a mirror, then you will see the thing your ranting about is even worse than your rant in the first place. Your a true genious
Phatboy

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:32 pm

waldo041 wrote:

SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH ASSHOLE. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY!!!

so what if an MXR and a DoD pedal have the same circuitry, THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEDALS YOU FUCKIN MORON!

also, to come on here and make some big revelation that things were modified. WE KNOW THAT YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! that doesn't mean jerry did it to deceive anyone. he did it for his friggin tone JACK ASS!!!

you have said nothing!

show nothing!

and will always be nothing, so BEAT IT ASSHOLE~!

peace,
waldo

like i said anything that pisses you off is a good thing. Your quite the idiot. What you have said is 100 xs worse than anything ive ever said on here. Your bad energy speaks volumes. U might be hot shit here w your lil inbred cousin clan, but anywhere else im sure your alaughable attempt in life
Phatboy

Postby waldo041 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 pm

tigerstrat wrote:Yes, yes, it's all very Regarding mods to JG's Twin Reverb he said there really wasn't much to it, the basic sound was already there. I didn't have access to a printer before the show, to try to put schemos in front of him (would have felt funny whipping that stuff out anyway). He did confirm changing out the plate resistors to non-inductive metal per the schemo, and reiterated that no values were changed. He would redo the front end with all polypropylene caps. The input resistors, when I asked about removing them he said "sometimes" (which I s'pose could mean they had the input mod for either/or- I didnt get a chance to try to work that in). Said it had much more effect on strat-like pickups than it did for humbuckers, which I have noticed myself.

too cool TS. thanks for asking what you could. at least we got a few things correct. i have polypro's on the front end of my normal channel and they do produce a higher freq chime. now did he use the polypro's or would he do that know?

the input mod as wickersham stated was more for lower noise and i would imagine with single coils it would help as in strat's and not necessarilly the quieter humbuckers, but we do know jerry used tie in single coil and "possibly had it".

as for value changing we knew jerrys values were stock , as you know, so to be ultimately confirmed is cool. materials have a more of an effect, then values, because with changing values you change the circuit and it can/will affect things down the chain.

thanks again, how was the show?

peace,
waldo
"Tone is in the instruments. Technique in the hands. Do what you will." ~ quote from some guy at the TGP forum
waldo041

Postby Phatboy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:46 pm

After hearing your mudsharks music. I would have to say your all fuckin talk and no chops. Your band is mediocre at best. I figured soo from such a loud mouth know it all punk. You dont even sound anything whatso ever liek jerry. SO how u gonna convince anyone you know JACK anyhow?
Phatboy

Postby RiverRat » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Last edited by RiverRat on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverRat

Postby waldo041 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Phatboy wrote:After hearing your mudsharks music. I would have to say your all fuckin talk and no chops. Your band is mediocre at best. I figured soo from such a loud mouth know it all punk. You dont even sound anything whatso ever liek jerry. SO how u gonna convince anyone you know JACK anyhow?

so now a right of passage is to sound like jerry? i never said i did sound like jerry, and could give too shits what you think about my band. i get paid to do what i do, and you still HAVE PROVED NOTHING FATFUCK!@

not trying to convice anyone anything, take what you paid for asshole. your a piece of garbage and if you are a deadhead, YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKIN EXAMPLE THERE IS!

BEAT IT JACKASS!
waldo041

Postby LittleJerry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 pm

WOW i hope this sorta stuff dont happen all the time on this site? Im noob here. I cant believe how close up the playing deads vid is. Ya may as well have a telescope on his fingers.lol
LittleJerry
rukind?
rukind?

Postby willmusic » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 pm

Alright alright! He's just having fun with US now. We all know he's some loser who came here to make enemies because it's easier than making friends and shit it's more human contact than he's probably had in a long time. Have some compassion, people. We don't have to like him but he obviously wants some serious attention. So here goes...WE LOVE YOU, PHATFUCK! Sure, you're everything that you so spitefully claim that we are and worse, but hell, I guess if you're here to stay, we might as well settle in to the idea. My favorite thing about you, amusingly enough, is the fact that you haven't been able to back up anything you've said your entire time here. I see you've racked up some posts, but it's all completely unsubstantial. You claim your music is all over the internet but make like we're all unworthy of hearing it. I'm sorry but no musician especially a working one does that. They want their music heard wherever possible. Yeah, you've proven that you're pretty much worthless to all. But you're welcome to keep it up, Koonz. We might stop responding soon enough and I know that's primarily why you're here, but if you wanna keep spewing hilarious garbage go ahead, sport! (pat on head) It makes me laugh, and I love to laugh. Consider yourself the lovable village idiot...I like that.
willmusic
wolf
wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Jerry Tone