Cool Jerry rig pic

Re: Cool Jerry rig pic

Postby Searing75 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am

I wonder how Brad's new pedal, The Solar Flare, will compare to the series 2000?
All's well that sounds well.
Searing75

Postby strat97 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Just stumbled across this thread. I actually bought one of these new in the mid-80s, having no idea Jerry ever used it until now. Any recommendations on settings? I'm using only the wet signal, but used to mix them with nice results. I think the level dial switches to a blender when both outputs are in use.
strat97
rukind?
rukind?

Postby MattMan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:54 am

strat97 wrote:Just stumbled across this thread. I actually bought one of these new in the mid-80s, having no idea Jerry ever used it until now. Any recommendations on settings? I'm using only the wet signal, but used to mix them with nice results. I think the level dial switches to a blender when both outputs are in use.

Waldo recommended to combine the output pins inside the unit--just solder a wire onto the two pins after unscrewing the bottom plate. This way you can use either output and the signal is mixed. Pretty cool I think with a lot of tonal variations. There's a sweet spot with mixing the wet and dry that is very Jerry mid-80's distortion. I like it combine the OD1 and the MXR on big solos. Super sicko!
MattMan
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Previous

Return to Jerry Tone