Impulse Response (IR) help?

Impulse Response (IR) help?

Postby GratefulMets » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 am

Hey Folks,

I am looking for an Impulse Response file of a Hard Trucker (SSP) style 2x12 cab with JBL e120s? Here's the deal...

I picked up a Torpedo C.A.B. It's a very nice cabinet emulation device, which also allows you to load your own IRs. http://www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-cab/

I am using one of the built-in stock cabs, which is a Fender Twin 2x12 Cab with Orange JBL (D120s). It sounds very good, but not "just exactly perfect". The Torpedo C.A.B. can load 3rd party IRs in .wav or .aiff formats. Or, you can create your own Torpedo proprietary IRs, using the free Capture software that they provide. Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary tools right now to capture my own SSP 2x12 cab. So I'm looking for either an existing IR in .wav or .aiff format, or someone who might be able to do a capture for me.

I've searched various file exchange areas (Fractal, and Two Notes, etc.) but have not been able to find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Happy New Year!
-Larry
GratefulMets
tiger
tiger

Re: Impulse Response (IR) help?

Postby barefootdave » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 pm

I use the one Vic gave me, if you search this forum you can find where he has it posted...
Barefoot Dave
"His job is too shed light, not to master"
barefootdave
Billy
Billy

Postby GratefulMets » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks for the response. I have tried searching for this across the forum, especially in the AxeFX threads. Haven't been able to locate it. Anyone?

Thanks again..
-Larry
GratefulMets
tiger
tiger

Postby playingdead » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Unfortunately, the IR files I have off my Hard Truckers cabs with the E120s and K110s are already convolved into the AxeFX's proprietary syx format.
playingdead

Return to Jerry Tone