My Phiga Bolt - Questions for Bolt Owners?

Re: My Phiga Bolt - Questions for Bolt Owners?

Postby midnightrainband » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Awesome!
midnightrainband
tiger
tiger

Postby NSP » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

mikelawson wrote:Nice to meet you, Tim. I'm emceeing the entire four days and playing solo in-between each act, so there's no way you won't meet me since I'll be announcing your band to the audience. :)

I'm bringing my bolt with me to sit in with folks, but playing mostly acoustic over the week. I did it last year and it was awesome. I just heard from Phil that my Bolt is shipping out on Tuesday. STOKED!

NSP wrote:
mikelawson wrote:I'm sure eager to get this thing, been waiting a long time. Its supposed to be here in time for me to get to know it before I go to WI to emcee and perform at the Grateful Garcia Gathering Aug 1-4.

Hey Mike! I will be at the GGG as well. My band, New Speedway Players, has a Thursday slot right before Brian Lesh and Ross James.

I can totally relate to you being eager about getting your guitar. If all goes as planned, I will have my AO Wolf for that gig....I'm chomping at the bit waiting as well!

Hope to see you there (and show each other our new guitars),
-Tim

Hey Mike,

It was very cool to hang out a bit and chat at the Garcia Gathering. We really enjoyed having you sit in with us, love the guitar! Unfortunately, we had to take off right away on Friday, but it sounds like a good time was had all weekend. Hope to meet up again down the road.

Peace,

-Tim
NSP
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby mikelawson » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Had a great time jamming with ya'll and it was a pleasure to meet you in person. Hope to see you there next year, too.
mikelawson
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Previous

Return to Jerry Tone