Line 6 POD XT Patches

Line 6 POD XT Patches

Postby mikelawson » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Anyone here use a Pod XT from Line 6 and have some good Jerry patch presets that they'd be willing to share?
mikelawson
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: Line 6 POD XT Patches

Postby mikelawson » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 am

Anybody? Oh well.... I have some I found on their website. I only use the thing in the studio, my live rig is real pedals and a blackface Twin.
mikelawson
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby midnightrainband » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey Mike,

I was hoping someone would reply too. I don't really care for the one's on the line6 website. But, I just use a twin reverb setting and then dial in the tone and reverb to the usual Jerry settings and it sounds pretty good. I do find that I put in a little more bass tone than on an amp.

If you come up with any ideas I'd be real interested in them. I use the POD XT for rehearsals and I use a POD 2.0 into an E120 live. I've got an SMS on order, though!
midnightrainband
tiger
tiger

Postby mikelawson » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Maybe some folks will chime in. I've grabbed all the ones from the Line 6 site, albeit a while ago, have not checked it recently.

midnightrainband wrote:Hey Mike,

I was hoping someone would reply too. I don't really care for the one's on the line6 website. But, I just use a twin reverb setting and then dial in the tone and reverb to the usual Jerry settings and it sounds pretty good. I do find that I put in a little more bass tone than on an amp.

If you come up with any ideas I'd be real interested in them. I use the POD XT for rehearsals and I use a POD 2.0 into an E120 live. I've got an SMS on order, though!
mikelawson
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Return to Jerry Tone