PRS and Jerry

Re: PRS and Jerry

Postby Chuckles » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Well, FWIW, of course JK has been playing a self-modified PRS's (SE?) with 3xDM for quite a while and nailing the tone. His gold-top has three singles, iirc, but don't know what the pups are exactly.

Sounded great to me though, Vic!
Seems like I've been here before...

The Road's Facebook Page (including links to tunage) is here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Road/ ... 200?ref=nf
Chuckles

Postby playingdead » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:45 am

I just got in the second lefty PRS Private Stock guitar that I commissioned for my shop ... this one is a lefty Santana 2 with a KILLER koa top, mahogany body, rosewood neck and Brazilian fingerboard.

Maybe the best guitar I've had in my hands. Seriously considering having them build a Santana guitar, Garcia style ... they are 24 frets with great upper fret access, terrifically balanced and great sustain and tone. They have some killer cocobolo in their wood stash, too.

Anyone who wants a PRS, or any other guitar I carry (fine acoustics and electrics), I will give you a great rukind price. Buy a PRS before 7-31 and get a year's worth of free strings, too. Righties welcome :shock:

Anyway, some eye candy ...

playingdead

Postby jalevinemd » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 am

I've always loved the Santana shape. I think a PRS Santana with a nice rosewood or coco bolo top with fully decked out Jerry electronics would be an AWESOME guitar.
jalevinemd
Pigpen
Pigpen

Previous

Return to Jerry Tone