new rig coming soon with PSA...

new rig coming soon with PSA...

Postby guitarcats » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 am

I have a great condition SMS on the way and once I get back to the US it will be shipped right to Brad for the Jerry mods. I also just found a dealer www.audioclassic.com that has a shit load of whatever MC you might be looking for and they have great prices. I bought my MC50 for under $400 and I have been seeing these for at least 5-600 on the Ebay. I did almost buy their MC250 for $600 but decided that I would be happier with the 50, I mean I'm a bedroom player and that is alreay strechting my eardrums. All I need now is a rack to mount everything and we are good to go. So this also a PSA for those that might not what to go through the hassles of Ebay and deal with the drama that comes with that. If you are in the game and looking please give these guys a call, I dealt with Steve and he seems pretty cool. Once I get it all hooked up in a couple of months I will post some pictures.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: new rig coming soon with PSA...

Postby guitarcats » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am

My SMS will be at Brad's today for the JG mod and when I get back to the states in 3 weeks my MC50 will be ready and waiting to roll. I also wanted to mention a MC50 on Ebay w/original box. Looks pretty good at $400 but untested.
guitarcats
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Re: new rig coming soon with PSA...

Postby Smolder » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

the domain... http://www.audioclassic.com appears to not have been renewed and is a search reference page, no longer a company site. Maybe you meant www.audioclassics.com...

if that's the case, then they ave the 2100 and 250 priced considerably higher than what they have been going for on ebay... though I assume those on ebay need service, and those at audioclassics are fully serviced.

Cool that you got your in route. Anxious to hear what you think.
Smolder

Return to Jerry Tone