Earth Drive Big thumbs up to Sarno

Earth Drive Big thumbs up to Sarno

Postby cripeowner » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Hate to start a new thread, but didn't want this to get lost. ED came in today and only messed with enough to put a little hair in front of my SMS CTP. The ED is clean noiseless and most of all colorless (yes it's green) but no voice of it's own.If I ddin't use the axe-fx for all my effects and was still using pedals ( which appearently I'm back to using pedals) I would probably get a second and use 1 in front and one for drive. Great work Brad on creating quality high end gear at reasonable prices. :hail: :hail:
cripeowner
Jester
Jester

Re: Earth Drive Big thumbs up to Sarno

Postby NSP » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Yep, as I also noted in the "Sarno Music Solutions!" thread, I received mine yesterday and immediately found it to be very versatile and a perfect companion to the CTP. Can't wait to gig with it tomorrow!!
NSP
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby SarnoMusicSolutions » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks guys. Makes me happy to see you're happy.

B
... and it's just like any other day that's ever been...
SarnoMusicSolutions

Postby cmc64 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 am

I can not wait to get my hands on one. I have played around with MANY overdrive pedals and after finally getting to play through an E.D. that a friend had borrowed I can safely say that, IMHO, is is easily one of the finest OD pedals currently available.However, the purchase that quite literally "dropped out of the clear blue into my lap" last night has put a temporary hold on expenditures (until next paycheck :-) ). I can finally say with absolute certainty, that with the exception of an Earth Drive, my pedal board is complete.
cmc64
Billy
Billy

Return to Jerry Tone