Does anyone have a pdf of the Tiger schematic?

Does anyone have a pdf of the Tiger schematic?

Postby jackevorkian » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm having a guitar rewired but the schematic on Waldo's site is too small...and I can't seem to enlarge it all.
jackevorkian
Pigpen
Pigpen

Re: Does anyone have a pdf of the Tiger schematic?

Postby hippieguy1954 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:57 am

jackevorkian wrote:I'm having a guitar rewired but the schematic on Waldo's site is too small...and I can't seem to enlarge it all.

Have you tried useing the zoom feature on your computer?

Here is a big one. http://dozin.com/jers/guitars/tiger/tiger_schematic.htm :smile: :smile: :smile:
First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
hippieguy1954

Postby jackevorkian » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 am

I didn't think the dozin schematic looked as complete as Waldo's...are they the same?

I finally found a local luthier willing to spend to the time to figure this all out, but he asked if there was a larger version of the schematic. I'm trying to make this as easy for him as possible.
jackevorkian
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby hippieguy1954 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 am

jackevorkian wrote:I didn't think the dozin schematic looked as complete as Waldo's...are they the same?

I finally found a local luthier willing to spend to the time to figure this all out, but he asked if there was a larger version of the schematic. I'm trying to make this as easy for him as possible.

I've done 2 myself, so far, and the dozin is identical to Waldo's, just bigger! Actually it is Waldo's. It says "Special thanks to Mike Wald" on the bottom of the page. It's easy to do, just study it for a couple of days first and get into it. Or have your luthier do it. It's not complicated.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
hippieguy1954

Return to Jerry Tone