Strymon Mobius - Envelope Filter demo

Strymon Mobius - Envelope Filter demo

Postby skajellafetty » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm

howdy folks... I'm new to Jerryquest & thought for simple posterity I'd make a quick video of the Mobius' env filter sounds with an octave before it. I was pleasantly surprised & thought I should share. I know it isn't "the" sound & all but it is pretty neat. I'm VERY new to not only the Mobius pedal but env filters in general & I don't have an octave pedal yet (nor know what settings for the JG tone), but I used just the "Bass Octaver" in the POD HD Pro X. So from there it went > Mobius > SMS JG Classic > MX200 > LEFT = DI > Sonar 6... RIGHT = to H&K cf200 > Weber ceramic Chicago (JUST learned today my Cali needs fixin or replaced so had to mic the Chicago) > AT2020 mic 2"away > mixer > Sonar 6. Anyway please excuse any non-dead licks or things/settings/examples I should have done differently...like I said I'm new to these here shenanigans :oops:

(edit: open link in new tab or window)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRiKw5 ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by skajellafetty on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skajellafetty
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Re: Strymon Mobius - Envelope Filter demo

Postby Jon S. » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:00 am

I like the versatility. Thanks for the demo.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Re: Strymon Mobius - Envelope Filter demo

Postby skajellafetty » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:53 am

Jon S. wrote:I like the versatility. Thanks for the demo.

no problem at all... I'm learning a ton on here! Glad to do a little something to contribute.
skajellafetty
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Return to Jerry Tone