need help identifying a component

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby hippieguy1954 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey, I was just curious and asked a question. Got a very long explanation, but never got a straight answer.

I was not being unkind or calling names or anything of the sort.

Got repremanded by one and called a douche bag by another. Yea, that's really kind.

And, yes he should step up and pay waldo like the rest of us. We have gone over this several times now.

So...either don't let him post or shut the fuck up with the constant putting him down and calling him names (like children) when he does post!

I have always loved this site until this bullshit started. I don't like it and will not stand for it. It has not been handled kindly by him or by some rukind members.

Disagree with me and call me names or whatever. I don't care. Truth is truth! The only reason I'm even writing this, is because I do care deeply about other people.
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
User avatar
hippieguy1954
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Upstate, NY

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby phpbb » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 pm

it seems to me we are all in agreement. it's time to let this bullshit pass.

Honestly, it's pretty much impossible to stop someone from posting on this site. But, it is possible for a person to stop themselves from posting to this site.
User avatar
phpbb
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby lightningbolt » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

OK.....I am sick of this constant back and forth.........

Here is a proposition Mr. Shulman...

I have a Phiga Bolt and I Work in the Bronx.....not very far from you. Since Phil highly recommends you, I will let you do some needed work on my guitar. I would like to have my nut replaced with a brass one, I need my buffer reinstalled as Phil did not wire it correctly and the battery drains every 48 hours....plugged in or not. I also have a twin that I would like modded with the pre-amp mods from Waldo's site. Give me a quote....if the price is fair I will let you do the work..

One prerequisite......you need to pay Waldo for the buffer.

I am in sales and my motto is you need to give to get. I help people and my commission is a byproduct of the assistance I give them. I always do the right thing as it is a true sign of professionalism. If I didn't do the right thing for a client, I do not deserve my commission.

Your commission will be the work I will give you and a revitalized reputation on this board...

Will you do the right thing?
lightningbolt
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby eric » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 am

hippieguy1954 wrote:Hey, I was just curious and asked a question. Got a very long explanation, but never got a straight answer.

I was not being unkind or calling names or anything of the sort.

Got repremanded by one and called a douche bag by another. Yea, that's really kind.

And, yes he should step up and pay waldo like the rest of us. We have gone over this several times now.

So...either don't let him post or shut the fuck up with the constant putting him down and calling him names (like children) when he does post!

I have always loved this site until this bullshit started. I don't like it and will not stand for it. It has not been handled kindly by him or by some rukind members.

Disagree with me and call me names or whatever. I don't care. Truth is truth! The only reason I'm even writing this, is because I do care deeply about other people.



Just to clarify, No one ever called you names. Go back and read what I said ...that was a " douchebag of a statement" .... Big difference there .... I was expressing my opinion of your statement to phbpp...
eric
710 ashbury
710 ashbury
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am
Location: CT / RI

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby hippieguy1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 am

eric wrote:
hippieguy1954 wrote:Hey, I was just curious and asked a question. Got a very long explanation, but never got a straight answer.

I was not being unkind or calling names or anything of the sort.

Got repremanded by one and called a douche bag by another. Yea, that's really kind.

And, yes he should step up and pay waldo like the rest of us. We have gone over this several times now.

So...either don't let him post or shut the fuck up with the constant putting him down and calling him names (like children) when he does post!

I have always loved this site until this bullshit started. I don't like it and will not stand for it. It has not been handled kindly by him or by some rukind members.

Disagree with me and call me names or whatever. I don't care. Truth is truth! The only reason I'm even writing this, is because I do care deeply about other people.



Just to clarify, No one ever called you names. Go back and read what I said ...that was a " douchebag of a statement" .... Big difference there .... I was expressing my opinion of your statement to phbpp...


Yea, and just to clarify, my statement represents me. If you call my statement "a douchebag of a statement", you are calling me a douche bag. No difference at all.

Grow up, do the right thing and stop making convoluted excuses for your behavior. Using the word douche bad to discribe your opinion about anything is ignorant (as in uneducated) in a forum or anywhere elce. Usually the person using such discriptions, just doesn't take the time to think things through and express themselves honestly, or they are angry.

Also, why? Like I said, I was just asking a question. I did not make any statement. Are you for real??
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
User avatar
hippieguy1954
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Upstate, NY

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 am

hippieguy1954 wrote:Yea, and just to clarify, my statement represents me. If you call my statement "a douchebag of a statement", you are calling me a douche bag. No difference at all.


I don't agree with this one bit. Good people sometimes have an off-day and say shitty things. That doesn't make them bad people IMHO, and nobody's perfect.
User avatar
Rusty the Scoob
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:28 am
Location: Concord, MA

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby eric » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

I'm uneducated? Childish? Ignorant? Angry? Convoluted?

Thank you... Once again , you have managed to call someone exactly the things YOU prove yourself to be.
Thank you...

I'll happily stack my educational resume up against yours anyday. Trust me , you're not even in my ballpark buddy. Not even close.

Remember a few months back , you promised us you would leave this board? And it's been so nice since then...
eric
710 ashbury
710 ashbury
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am
Location: CT / RI

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby hippieguy1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 am

All you are doing, eric, is showing more ignorance.

Yes, I did say I would not post here anymore. I changed my mind. People do that. It's no big deal or anything worth pointing out.

Also, a resume means nothing if you did not learn anything. I have a great resume and don't use it to compare notes. That is childish too. It is what comes out of your brain via your mouth that matters and your actions that represent your ignorance.
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
User avatar
hippieguy1954
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Upstate, NY

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 am

hippieguy1954 wrote:All you are doing, eric, is showing more ignorance.

Yes, I did say I would not post here anymore. I changed my mind. People do that. It's no big deal or anything worth pointing out.

Also, a resume means nothing if you did not learn anything. I have a great resume and don't use it to compare notes. That is childish too. It is what comes out of your brain via your mouth that matters and your actions that represent your ignorance.


I mostly just skim these threads lately so forgive my lack of detailed knowledge... but why does it always seem to be you who ends up fighting with somebody?
User avatar
Rusty the Scoob
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:28 am
Location: Concord, MA

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby lightningbolt » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 am

RUKIND?????

Have your pissing match by PM please!!!!!!

None of us interested in all things Grateful Dead need to know which of you has a bigger dick.
lightningbolt
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby phpbb » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 am

WHAT THE FUCK.

Eric, Rusty, HippieGuy stop. Just stop.

Just drop this bullshit and start talking about the mother fucking grateful dead.

IF you have to waste your energy yelling at each other on this forum, and why you'd ever think that it is cool, please do it via PM or here, in the creme puff war room:

viewforum.php?f=417
User avatar
phpbb
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby hippieguy1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 am

I just don't go along with the bullshit, rusty. I'm just sticking up for myself and don't you ever expect me to stop doing that. Is that ok with you? You do it too.

I didn't start this, rusty. I don't fight with people. I tell it like it is, rusty.

Why would you even post anything about it? I thought it was settled last night LOL!

Lightingbolt has the right idea. Bravo!
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
User avatar
hippieguy1954
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Upstate, NY

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby hippieguy1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

Great idea! I have stopped now.
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
User avatar
hippieguy1954
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Upstate, NY

Re: need help identifying a component

Postby eric » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 am

lightningbolt wrote:RUKIND?????

Have your pissing match by PM please!!!!!!

None of us interested in all things Grateful Dead need to know which of you has a bigger dick.


Hey! This is a perfectly legitimate Internet pissing match .

And I would KINDLY ask that you join in , but threesomes tend to make me feel a little uncomfortable....

And as for the somewhat inappropriate comment about the size of my member ... Well , I am Irish , so even I can't argue that one ....
eric
710 ashbury
710 ashbury
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am
Location: CT / RI

Previous

Return to Cream Puff War Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest