New member from O-HIGH-O

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

New member from O-HIGH-O

Postby drums>space » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 am

Hello everyone, happy holidays!!! Well my name is Matt and I grew up in Toledo OH. I currently live in Bowling Green and am going to school. I've been using this site for a few years now, but have yet to join the community. I am a guitar player and I play my dad's 1965 Gibson Firebird (i love it). Well I look forward to talking to all of you, and if their is anyone in the Toledo/BG area let me know, I love meeting new people!! Well I guess that about does it, Merry Christmas GD Family!!!!
drums>space
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby frankielee » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am

Welcome and Merry Christmas...BTW...Nice axe!
"Don't go mistaking paradise for that home across the road."
frankielee
Jerry
Jerry

Postby GratefulPat » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:33 pm

welcome welcome
Comes a time, when the blind man takes your hand and says "dont you see?"
GratefulPat

Postby High Peaks » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Cheers!!! :D
High Peaks

Postby bobbybobbob » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 pm

O.H.
bobbybobbob
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby deadguise » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:50 pm

Hey there, I had some relatives from Ohio. They said it was high in the middle and round on both ends...
deadguise

Postby drums>space » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:39 am

I.O
drums>space
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby drums>space » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:45 am

actually where i grew up is very easy to spot on a map. I grew up literally less than 10 seconds from the border of michigan. So if you look at ohio and michigan, i live on the corner where michigan, ohio, and lake erie meet. I know you all know about the ohio state michigan rivalry, well picture that rivalry in the town where i grew up, lol. Half OSU fans, Half michigan fans.
drums>space
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

ohio

Postby devoarlo9 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:51 pm

i live down in athens with lots of other kind folks. let us know if you're ever heading down to the hills in these parts.
devoarlo9
tiger
tiger

Postby drums>space » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:10 pm

awesome thats good to hear!! i've met a ton of people from athens (probably a lot of the kind folks your refering too) but have yet to go there. I used to be really into the hookah scene but have recently not been seeing them as much (no particular reason just got bored with them i guess). I've always wanted to go there for a hookah in the hills or something but i don't know anyone to stay with. We should get in touch somehow next time theirs a show that were both going to. Darkstar is playing in cinci,columbus,and cleveland in february. I'll be at probably 2 of the 3. Oh and one more thing... I'll know you know what im talking about when i say this... thank you all in athens for the lemon g. Trust me it gets around ohio and everyone just loves it. lol.
drums>space
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby devoarlo9 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:15 pm

you should definetely come in town for the hookah in the hills, great time for sure. the darkstar show in columbus looks like a defininte possibility. feel free to get a hold of us whenever you feel like comming down. moe will be playing in athens as part of mountain stage in march, and a local band, papadosio, has been tearing up the scene. ahhhh, lemon g......sorry i drifted off for a moment. peace
devoarlo9
tiger
tiger

Return to Introductions