Hey Now

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Hey Now

Postby Terrapin » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:35 pm

It's been a while since I've posted, but I still check the site out when I get a chance. I live about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. If there are any musicians in the area looking to jam, definitely hit me up! I've been away from playing for a little bit, but looking to get back.

Love the site guys. Keep up the good work! :cool:
Terrapin
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Postby Billbbill » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:55 pm

Before you slip of the main page and into oblivion I wanted to say hey. Hey. Welcome.
Billbbill

Postby willmusic » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Greetings!!!
willmusic
wolf
wolf

Postby nicolasalk » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:11 pm

HELLO FRANK
nicolasalk
Jerry
Jerry

Postby Hunkle » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:42 pm

Hey Nicolasalk, I was born is Santiago Chile! C-H-I CHI! L-E LE! CHI-CHI-CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE! I am a fan of LA U, how are they doing?
Hunkle
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Postby BuddhaG » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:17 pm

hey terrapin, welcome aboard!

there is so much material on this site to absorb i'm sure you will never get bored. so many new songs to learn!

are you a veteran of any grateful dead shows? there is a first show thread around here somehwere...

Peace,
G Unit
a whole new gameball
BuddhaG
Bear
Bear

Postby Terrapin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:01 am

Yeah, this site has sure been keeping me busy!

I saw 17 shows, starting w/ Buckeye Lake in 93, and ending w/ Deer Creek in 95. And no, I wasn't one of the gate crashers!

I wish i could figure out how that musician search thing works. It would be nice to jam w/ some people that actually like the Dead.
Terrapin
Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound

Postby shakedown_04092 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Hey now! Iko Iko na ne!

Welcome Terrapin :smile: :cool:
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby nicolasalk » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 pm

Hunkle wrote:Hey Nicolasalk, I was born is Santiago Chile! C-H-I CHI! L-E LE! CHI-CHI-CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE! I am a fan of LA U, how are they doing?

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME MAN!!

THATS INCREDIBLE!, I thought chilean deadheads didnt existed, do you speak spanish, where do you live now, why did you went away!?!?!?
nicolasalk
Jerry
Jerry

Postby causebass » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 am

hello there ..western PA deadhead! please come see one of our shows, and say Hi, we love meeting folks from this board

david
http://www.theCAUSEjams.com
causebass
Billy
Billy

Postby Hunkle » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:10 am

nicolasalk wrote:
Hunkle wrote:Hey Nicolasalk, I was born is Santiago Chile! C-H-I CHI! L-E LE! CHI-CHI-CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE! I am a fan of LA U, how are they doing?

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME MAN!!

THATS INCREDIBLE!, I thought chilean deadheads didnt existed, do you speak spanish, where do you live now, why did you went away!?!?!?

WE are everywhere! Having moved to the states after my parents divorced in 1980 when I was 5, I do speak a little Spanish. I live in New Paltz, NY a hippie town an hour and a half north of NYC. Where in Chile do you live? I grew up in Santiago on Pasaje Cuncumen and I love LA U, how are they doing, do you know any good Chilean websites that I can check out?
Hunkle
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Postby nicolasalk » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 am

Hunkle wrote:
nicolasalk wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME MAN!!

WE are everywhere! Having moved to the states after my parents divorced in 1980 when I was 5, I do speak a little Spanish. I live in New Paltz, NY a hippie town an hour and a half north of NYC. Where in Chile do you live? I grew up in Santiago on Pasaje Cuncumen and I love LA U, how are they doing, do you know any good Chilean websites that I can check out?

I live in santiago too, i dont like LA U :P , but it doesnt matter, thay aren't too bad now, in the second position.

websties about what? www.emol.com is a newspaper if you want it, and it does have an english version.
nicolasalk
Jerry
Jerry

Return to Introductions