Hello All!

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Hello All!

Postby Mr.Charlie » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:12 pm

Hey guys, been a lurker here for a while, but decided to actually register for real and possibly engage in some discussion. So yeah, I play guitar, I've got a Takamine eg330sc, acoustic/electic, been playing it for about 3 years now, so by no means am I that good, but i'm working at it. However, I'm a huge deadhead, I would consider myself a member of the church of 12/29/77, however, I wasn't at the show, considering I'm only 24, but...that show (Dick's Picks 10 to be exact) changed my life, along with 9/10/91, 5/25/77 (the Mosque) and a few tapes my sister gave me from her days on tour. From there, I've listend to countless hours, and you know the drill... But anyway, Im working to improve my playing, but I'm so busy (I'm in medical school) so taking the time is tough, but I believe its worth it. Nothing's more relaxing than either a.) listening to the dead or b.) playing some dead yourself...so yeah, that's my hello.
Mr.Charlie
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby spacehead333 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:13 pm

welcome
steal your face right off your head
http://www.myspace.com/reelfootmusic
spacehead333

Postby krzykat » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:22 pm

Mr. Charlie welcome Here! now I have that song stuck in my head gonna scare ya up and shoot you cuz Mr. Charlie told me so
krzykat

Return to Introductions