i hit the city and i lost my band...

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

i hit the city and i lost my band...

Postby cuznt » Thu May 24, 2007 4:27 pm

maybe this should have been my 1st post. ah well the erratic life of a lead guitarist. My bass player is in prison for drugs and a random very large firecracker he built. and the other guitarist also a heroin addict. such to the state that our heavy cocaine snortin drummer got disgusted and cleaned himself up.

Hi my name is dave and i am a recovering musician. I am the lead guitarist for halfstep http://halfstep.no-ip.org got to play at so many places even a place called barefoot bobs in keywest. it was the kindest venue and people i ever ever met (i would row to paris to perform in a bar bob owned) I took the stearing wheel in my face as the bass guitar came flying forward. The brown ford bronco that came in my path was operated by a p00r sap like myself. I took the $95,000 settlement - 1/3 and wnet on my way. no need to wreck another like. My left eye orbit broken into my temple area, sternum fractured, neck fractured, left arm had severe nerve damaged, and the hospital had me walk (no not ride in a wheel chair) out of the hospital. It is called the samaritan hospital fwiw. but hey. i didnt die. so that was good... right? i use marijuana oil applied topically for better relief than i ever imagined. I can not use any kind of pharmecutical for pain at all without being nearly helpless. I am very grateful for the relief i enjoy for a natural groing medication
cuznt
Keith
Keith

Postby navajo » Thu May 24, 2007 7:23 pm

rough man. i'll send vibes your guys' way.
navajo
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby CaptainTrips » Thu May 24, 2007 7:57 pm

What a small world we live in . . . I went to your website man . . . and all I have to say is RYE FUCKING BREAD!!!
Best thing going in upstate new york, and long live the memory of Mike Hartnett . . . "May the four winds blow you safely home"

and again

RYE FUCKING BREAD!!!
CaptainTrips

Postby CaptainTrips » Thu May 24, 2007 7:58 pm

And by the way, Id love to jam with you sometime if you lost your band! I just smoke alot of pot. :cool:
CaptainTrips

Postby cuznt » Fri May 25, 2007 3:55 am

CaptainTrips wrote:What a small world we live in . . . I went to your website man . . . and all I have to say is RYE FUCKING BREAD!!!
Best thing going in upstate new york, and long live the memory of Mike Hartnett . . . "May the four winds blow you safely home"

and again

RYE FUCKING BREAD!!!

rye fucking bread back at ya.
cuznt
Keith
Keith

Postby strumminsix » Fri May 25, 2007 10:50 am

hey welcome! what a wild ride it sounds like you've been on... Glad you are here!
strumminsix

Postby squire758 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:11 pm

all that stuff build character man, im sure youve grown alot mentally during all those tribulations. ever try writing about it? i can find inspiration in most anything, but my best music are soundtracks of my lifes trials, and i checked out your website, very nice man id jam with ya anytime
squire758
Jester
Jester

Postby BigJilm » Sat May 26, 2007 1:47 pm

That rele was sum pretty damn good cover material. U definitely got sum talent
BigJilm
Pigpen
Pigpen

Return to Introductions