Wassappenin'?!

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Wassappenin'?!

Postby Manila Head » Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Hey y'all, this is P, and i'm from manila, philippines...this is my first post in here. This site has been quite a resource for me, the tabs most especially. I'm a college student who is hooked to the dead after hearing their Woodstock 69 set in high school. I have been playing the guitar for 6 years now, and i am currently playing in this manila based band called The Dudley Mac...check the tunes at http://www.purevolume.com/thedudleymac ...and if there might be somebody wanting to collaborate around here, let me know immediately man!

peace y'all :-)
Manila Head
rukind?
rukind?

Postby shakedown_04092 » Fri May 18, 2007 6:24 am

Welcome!

And anybody that can get hooked on the Dead by referencing the Woodstock show must really like the Dead, considering how bad a show it was. :lol:

And I checked your site but there's no tunes there to listen to! :? Doh!
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby Manila Head » Fri May 18, 2007 8:25 pm

Yes i've heard that too about the woodstock gig, however i thought the Dark Star>High Time wasn't bad, and the stage banter was hilarious...full of history :D ...re:the site, i'm not sure why the tunes didn't show up on yr pc but there should be a display of 3 songs there...thanks for dropping by though :-)
Manila Head
rukind?
rukind?

Return to Introductions