Greetings from Vancouver

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Postby shakedown_04092 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:10 pm

Crazy 9.5 Fingers wrote:Welcome to the mix. I am going to post a ton so I can ace this Donna avatar.

Something odd about seeing Crazy 9.5 Fingers next to Donna Jean.

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that. I feel your pain, I'd post like a banshee if I were you. Yuck! On a side note....what was Bobby thinking???? Seriously, find another girl! I'm sure he could've had his choice, so WHY Donna? :lol:
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby Crazy 9.5 Fingers » Sun May 20, 2007 3:46 pm

If I were a rock star the magnitude of Bobby back in the late '70s, the Donna Jean romance, I would have steered clear of her and made a point to court Emmylou Harris. Such a babe back then. I would have done everything in my Bobby power to make her mine. But Donna? Maybe it was her siren call of out of key notes that had Bobby so enamored. Safe to say, I am sure Bobby could not have done much worse than Donna.
There are only two mantras. Yum and yuk. Mine's yum.
Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Postby b weird » Sun May 20, 2007 7:13 pm

On a side note....what was Bobby thinking???? Seriously, find another girl! I'm sure he could've had his choice, so WHY Donna?
What are you saying? Bobby had an affair with DONNA JEAN!!!! :shock: Wasn't she married to Keith? Also where did you hear/read this.
b weird

Postby shakedown_04092 » Sun May 20, 2007 7:25 pm

b weird wrote:
On a side note....what was Bobby thinking???? Seriously, find another girl! I'm sure he could've had his choice, so WHY Donna?
What are you saying? Bobby had an affair with DONNA JEAN!!!! :shock: Wasn't she married to Keith? Also where did you hear/read this.

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock??

That's the rumor man, and it's been swirling for a while...and yes, she was married to Keith at the time. But I wasn't there, so I can't vouche for it, but if it's true, I'm sure that's at least one of the reasons why they left the band.

On second thought, maybe it was a mastermind PLAN! Hell, think about it...

(this is the part where we do the swirly "going into a dream" TV cut....)

....somewhere at a hotel in middle America....

Jerry: "Now how the hell are we gonna get rid of that trainwreck Donna? I can't STAND her voice anymore, it's killing me, man! I've heard streatcats making love sound more pleasing!"

Bobby: "I know, me too......hey wait a minute!"

(gives dissaproving look to Jer)

Bobby: "And she's right next to me the whole time, and lemme tell ya...she's not only bad on the ears, she's a sight for soar eyes..."

Jerry: "So I've noticed...hehehe"

Bobby: "Hmmm....lemme think here......WAIT! I've got it!"

Jerry: (cough cough cough snarf/snort cough, passes the joint to Bob) "You do?"

Bobby: "Sure! I'll just use my Bobby powers on her! You know, flash her some short shorts and the like.....she never be able to resist, like puddy in my hands! I'll have an affair with her, you can leak it to Keith, and then he'll hate me and won't be able to stand being in the band with me anymore, so he'll pack up and leave, and bring Donna with him! It's foolproof I tell you!"

Jerry: "Well god dammit Bob, if that's not the smartest thing you've said in uh....in uh.....well in a long time, then I don't know what is! Get on it already, time's a wastin'!"

Hey, it could've happened!
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Previous

Return to Introductions