Dom's Introduction.

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Dom's Introduction.

Postby Dominic B » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 am

Hello,
My name is Dominic B, I am 17 and live in GJ,CO. I have only been listening to the Grateful Dead for around 3 months now, but no matter what feeling I may be overcome by, I can always find peace in their music and would love to be a part of this community. I was toking last night, and had a lot of feelings built up for this girl, I started listening to Brokedown Palace, and I felt at one with the lyrics. Thanks for reading and I hope I can be a part of this peaceful community!
Dominic B
welcome
welcome

Re: Dom's Introduction.

Postby Poor Peter » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Welcome Dom. Keep listening. Tell your friends. We need your generation to keep the spirit alive.
Poor Peter
Terrapin
Terrapin

Postby tcsned » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome aboard! Great group of folks here.
tcsned

Postby strumminsix » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Yo welcome aboard ! I had some minor exposure to the Dead then I heard One From The Vault and was instantly hooked, 1 hour and since then a fan for20 years
strumminsix

Postby PaulJay » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Dom, There is no turning back now. You are about to embark on a life long journey though music. I started mine when I was 15 and 40 years later I am still in it. Welcome ,Paul
PaulJay
Billy
Billy

Postby Jimaroe » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

strumminsix wrote:Yo welcome aboard ! I had some minor exposure to the Dead then I heard One From The Vault and was instantly hooked, 1 hour and since then a fan for20 years

Mine was Europe 72- the initial release. I was 15 or 16 years old, about your age. 23 years later and still discovering the magic. Good luck with your journey! It's really cool seeing young fellers get into the music. I was really (pleasantly) surprised at the number of "younger" folks at the last Furthur show I saw. Can you imagine having archive.com back in the day...
Jimaroe
Terrapin
Terrapin

Postby barefootdave » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Welcome Dom, I hope you enjoy the ride!
Barefoot Dave
"His job is too shed light, not to master"
barefootdave
Billy
Billy

Return to Introductions