Hi. Guitarist from Dayton, Ohio here

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Hi. Guitarist from Dayton, Ohio here

Postby abraxa28 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 am

Hello! I have been a member here for a bit (although I have not posted very often or as often as I would like) and I have never formally introduced myself. I have enjoyed browsing this forum, and it really is a great and varied group of people that seem to post here. My name is Chris and I am located in Dayton, Ohio. I play guitar (currently an American deluxe Strat through a Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue. I have not played as long as I would have liked as I got started playing a little later in life. I play in a band here in Dayton called Nine False Suns (www.ninefalsesuns.com), we play both originals and covers, and although we do not play much Grateful Dead, Jerry is a huge influence on me, and I would love to find others of like mind to jam some GD tunes, and learn as much about JG's tone as I can. Anyways if anyone is in the area hit me up I would love to jam, and if not I would love to chat about GD music and Jerry's tone ect..
Arrows of Neon "Jam the music of the Grateful Dead."
http://www.arrowsofneon.com
abraxa28
tiger
tiger

Re: Hi. Guitarist from Dayton, Ohio here

Postby vwjodyme » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome aboard! Band sounds good!
vwjodyme

Re: Hi. Guitarist from Dayton, Ohio here

Postby abraxa28 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 am

Nice to meet you, and thanks!! We are still fairly new together and working out kinks and material. I like playing with those guys because we cover a lot of ground, and it seems to get better each time we play. Is there anyone here from in or around Dayton??
Arrows of Neon "Jam the music of the Grateful Dead."
http://www.arrowsofneon.com
abraxa28
tiger
tiger

Return to Introductions