Hello All

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear

Hello All

Postby adks12020 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

I've been using the TABS on this board and checking out the discussions for a while now but just never got around to joining in. Lately I've noticed how many people are on here that know a lot more than I do about guitar playing so I thought it would be a good idea to join in on the discussions and learn a thing or two, or three, hopefully four.

I primarily play acoustic guitar on a Fender beater that I got at a pawn shop but I like the way it sounds so I'm happy with it. I don't even know the model off the top of my head but it plays and sounds nice and warm....and I love how it sounds with a nice glass slide. Also have a Fender Strat with absolutely no bells and whistles...haha. I started out on Mandolin and have an Ovation acoustic/electric that is definitely my nicest piece of equipment and also a nice Kala Ukulele that I absolutely love to play on my porch in the summer.

Anyway, enough rambling...just wanted to introduce myself...looking forward to learning some things and "meeting" some new people here.

Adios for now
adks12020
rukind?
rukind?

Re: Hello All

Postby NWPines » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 am

Welcome aboard. Definitely a ton of incredibly useful info to be found here.
NWPines
Brent
Brent

Re: Hello All

Postby tcsned » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 am

Welcome aboard!
tcsned

Return to Introductions