Check This GUY OUT!

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Postby BlobWeird » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:13 am

HAHAHA Id be pickin fights with everyone! :mad: :x
BlobWeird

Postby BillyKay » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:59 am

hahah... good thinkin... yea I remember when that was on.. I found it though online..

http://www.tv.com/uservideos/?action=vi ... TP85bkOuTE

JG Vs Elvis... and He Does some serious ass kickin..

Once again I apologize for hurtin anyones feelings about not posting my self in a more conventional manner ...but then again I am my own manager. I hope one day I will be allowed to join the "club." I didn't realize some of my fellow Dead lovers were so angry towards new people. but I understand if this is what you guys/gals love to do.

Also I didnt realize people actually targeted GD forums with "Spam" .. but then again I am new to this clubhouse. hope everyone relaxes and smokes a fat one for eachother... I know I will 8)

PS anyone going to see Bob and Allman Brothers at the PNC Arts Center in NJ this summer? its gonna be an awesome show

BK
BillyKay
rukind?
rukind?

Postby bodiddley » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 am

It's all cool Bro. It was just the used car salesman approach that turned everyone off at first. Some really good people hang here. I love it. Keep Rockin'!
bodiddley

Postby gratephulphish123 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:10 am

Billbbill wrote:Or maybe an rukind claymation death match. You would choose a gd bandmember as your designated muscle. They could use equipment as weapons. Stab with a drumstick, smush someone with an amp, slice off a noodle with a machette type slash with a guitar.

Is celebrity death match still on? I used to get a kick outta that. And didn't a jg character appear on the show? I don't know, maybe I'm having a flashback.

i dunno but for my character i choose bill kreutzman, noone can defeat him, he reminds me of gimli the dwarf kinda
gratephulphish123

Previous

Return to Everything Else