Best Podcast ever: nugscast

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Best Podcast ever: nugscast

Postby China Cat » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 pm

i just found this when lookin for some WSP shows on podcasts, its so sweet

from what ive heard they play alot of the dead, moe., WSP, SCI, yonder mountain string band, phish, trey, DMB, keller, and disco biscuits

except DMB and YMSB who im not familiar with much of, these are some of my favorite bands, all of them would be in my top ten
You do not merely want to be considered the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones that do what you do. - Jerry Garcia
China Cat
Billy
Billy

Postby BlobWeird » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:40 pm

Dead Pod is my fav by far. He now has an hour and a half long podcasts every week. Ive gotten some stuff from there that I couldnt find anywhere else.
BlobWeird

Postby strumminsix » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:17 pm

BlobWeird wrote:Dead Pod is my fav by far. He now has an hour and a half long podcasts every week. Ive gotten some stuff from there that I couldnt find anywhere else.

I have an ipod. Where can I find Dead pod?

I've never done any podcasting
strumminsix

Postby China Cat » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm

i have the dead pod too, and its also been an awesome resource. i guess i'd say i like them equal.

strummin - to get a podcast you have to first download itunes, which is worth it since you can have all your music on there and have it organized. then go to itunes store and click podcasts. you can browse podcasts or search for them. the dead pod, nugscast, jaybirds endless boundaries, and the umphree's mcgee podcast are all good, but search for whatever you like and youll find many other ones. to get a podcast, just click "subscribe," and that will download every new edition of the podcast automaically to your itunes. you can download old ones manually, 1 by 1. it's all free.
You do not merely want to be considered the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones that do what you do. - Jerry Garcia
China Cat
Billy
Billy

Postby BlobWeird » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:30 am

Yup what China Cat said. There was this really cool one at one point called Through The Years. It took a random song from the 60's then a song from say 70 then 74 77 80 and so on till it got to 90whatever to make up a full setlist. I thought it was pretty cool just listenin straight through. Really shows you how much different everything was.
BlobWeird

Return to Everything Else