when it rains........

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

when it rains........

Postby spilly » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:13 am

me and my buddy were supposed to go to All Good, but Roger Waters was playing in our home town the same weekend. So we bought roger tickets.
waters just changed the show to the previous thuresday, the same day Moe. is playing a free show in my town. I just found this out.
I also just missed the mountain jam becuase of my foot injury.
my other buddy just cancelled out on 10,000 lakes

I'm super pissed, I even payed for mountain jam and used up my vacation time for it.

So if I want to go to a festival now, it'll cost me a weeks pay plus whatever it cost to actually go.

It'll be hard to sell my roger waters ticket also as Moe is huge in buffalo and everyone would rather go to that.

my bass player just walked out on us without warning right before a bunch of big paying shows

my responsibilities at work have quadrupled as has my stress level, but my pay hasn't changed

my land lord tried to raise my rent on me and I was forced to move back in with my mother.

This has all taken place within the last to weeks.

the bank is also trying to steel 300 dollars from me, were having an argument over what constitutes a bank error. I could probably call my lawyer, but he'll chanrge me more than the banks trying to steel.

I could probably take a plan to west virgina for all good, but I'll cost a fortune to get from the airport to the show. plus the airline will probably just send my tent and such to the wrong city anyway
spilly
Bear
Bear

Postby strumminsix » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:59 am

ouch. so sorry to hear, dude. that is awful...
strumminsix

Postby tigerstrat » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:27 am

screw moe. Go to Waters!! Lucky dog.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Postby mutant_dan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:56 pm

Sounds like an opportunity to pen some blues.

Seriously, I hope things work out for you!
mutant_dan
Bobby
Bobby

Postby shakedown_04092 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:14 am

tigerstrat wrote:screw moe. Go to Waters!! Lucky dog.

Werd :cool:

You gotta be kidding me! Waters over Moe. is a no-brainer dude, both music and performance-wise! Let's see here.....a legend.....and a band that can't get out of it's own way sometimes......hmmmm.....

But as for everything else, sorry to hear about the raining. But the sun's gotta come out sometime, so keep your chin up and go see some kick ass shows!
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby spilly » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:41 pm

I've made my desicion, Moe. it is. I saw waters years ago from the eight row it was incredible. I don't think sitting on the lawn far back so i cant see the stage and listening to somewhat depressing music wouldn't be as fun as dancing my ass off and hitting on girls and drinking beers.

I love Moe. their hometown heros. they tend to tear it up when their here
spilly
Bear
Bear

Postby shakedown_04092 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:39 pm

spilly wrote:as fun as dancing my ass off and hitting on girls and drinking beers.

:lol: Hahaha....can't argue with that one. Well, I can, but I get your point. :-)
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby gratephulphish123 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:25 am

hooray moe. whens this free show in buffalo, i dont mind driving 300 miles for it :lol:
gratephulphish123

Postby spilly » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:45 am

July 12th right in the middle of the city
spilly
Bear
Bear

Return to Everything Else