Grateful Dead Music Review

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Grateful Dead Music Review

Postby b weird » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:31 am

I found this website and I want to share it with you to see what you think. Here's the web address: http//starling.rinet.ru/music write it in just as you see it. Go to the main page and find the Grateful Dead music review. Who ever wrote this crap definately is NOT a Deadhead or even a Dead fan. He totally bashes every Dead album ever made. And to make things worse he has to make a ton of lame comments. Just read the reviews and then you'll understand why I feel like E-mailing him to tell him what he should do with his reviews.
b weird

Re: Grateful Dead Music Review

Postby tigerstrat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:46 am

b weird wrote:I feel like E-mailing him to tell him what he should do with his reviews.

I wouldn't. There is no shortage of haters all over the web- you'd have to make a fulltime occupation out of responding to every single one. Does it make you enjoy this awesome music any less that some poor fool out there just doesn't get it?
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Postby jck_strw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:02 pm

One less person to fight with to get tickets is how I always looked at it.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby JONZILLA » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:35 pm

Clearly this person has not "experienced" the GD. There are plenty of folks who just don't get it. No big deal. All I can say is "man, if you only knew what you were missing!"
phriend or foe...who'll ever know?
JONZILLA
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Postby abspatz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:39 pm

i've always dug the fact that we're in the minority here. who wants to listen to the band that everyone and their mother thinks is the greatest?? (unless its the beatles!)

....and the fact that not as many people are into the dead helps forge more of a community, in my opinion. when you meet another head it seems like you can hit it off on some level 90% of the time. thats a pretty cool thing.
Used to ride the highway, used to know where I was going...but now this shady dirt road feels cool beneath my feet.
abspatz
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Return to Everything Else