vaporizer question

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

vaporizer question

Postby ded1hed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:45 am

somebody on here was talkin about vaporizers on here a while back, and more comments , recommendations?

looking to buy one that wont need to be replaced for sometime, so i want quality, but dont need a bunch of extras, what kind of dough am i looking at?
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Crazy 9.5 Fingers » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:17 am

That was definitely me. I have been preaching the vape gospel for some time now and if I haven't said it before, there is no better way to puff the green. Hands down, and I know what I am talking about.

The Vaporizer I use is called the Vapro. The company's website is www.vapro.us

I have tried a bunch of them and this one is the best in my opinion. The unit runs around $300 and is worth every penny.

One might say it is too pricey, but what price does that person put on their own lungs? Let's face it, smoking anything is bad for your lungs. The by-products of incandescent hydrocarbons are not good to put through your lungs so the answer is not to smoke but to vaporize.

To break it down simply:

The vaporizer uses a lower temperature than a flame, which in turn does not burn the herbs, it just takes the THC and turns it into vapors. No hydrocarbons. This way all you get is the THC, not the leaf which is bad for your lungs. Less heat, more THC content in you, cleaner healthier lungs. And a much better and cleaner buzz.

If you get one, send me a PM I would be glad to walk you through it. You will be doing yourself and your lungs a major favor by vaporizing.
There are only two mantras. Yum and yuk. Mine's yum.
Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Postby Rev_Roach » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:18 am

I use and love a HotBox, bought it at www.gotvape.com. Runs from $160-200 depending on whether you get a solid color or stone finish.

Theres a few different styles. Probably the most common are the ones that fill up bags (ie. Volcano, VapirOne) and those that have a "whip" that you smoke out of (ie. HotBox, VaporBrothers). A whip is pretty much plastic tubing with some glass on each end.

I'd definitely reccomend getting one.

My advice: if you do go with a whip style, get one that stays in place. I have used those that you need to hold in place while you use it, and thats annoying.
Rev_Roach
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Postby kevo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:30 am

I had a vapo from http://www.vaporwarez.com for over a year and it never caused me any problems and everyone who used it loved it. You conserve so much bud by using one, you get more out of the bud you do vapo, and you get a really clear type "vapo" high. If you're looking at a box type one with a whip like Roach and I have, I would also have to suggest getting the hands-free model, it's much easier and you can just pack a huge bowl and vapo in a group of people much faster than the one you have to hold.
kevo
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby ker1227 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 am

smoke is 3/4 the fun!

in my opinion, not trying to hate
ker1227
Billy
Billy

Postby kevo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:47 am

ker1227 wrote:smoke is 3/4 the fun!

There's still some "smoke" but it depends on how hot you have it set. You can get some monstourous hits off a vapo but it takes time to learn the machine and get the most out of it.
kevo
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby Rev_Roach » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:02 am

ker1227 wrote:smoke is 3/4 the fun!

I still roll sometimes, when it come to it nothing can replace joints/blunts. However, I (and probably most vape users) would almost always rather use a vaporizer than any kind of glass.
Rev_Roach
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Postby Crazy 9.5 Fingers » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:20 pm

Indeed there is something to be said for kicking back on a lounge chair with your hands behind your head and a j in your mouth.

The vaporizer is a nice luxury to have when the moood strikes. Besides, it is a little better when my wife sees me using the vaporizer than when she walks in on me standing at the top of a ladder pulling 6 foot bingers naked.
There are only two mantras. Yum and yuk. Mine's yum.
Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Postby phreaker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:23 pm

haha.
phreaker

Return to Everything Else