Favorite Fast Food

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: Favorite Fast Food

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 am

Mick wrote:
tcsned wrote:I'm always up for a new recipe - can't wait for the Spring thaw so I can fire up the smoker!

Why wait for spring? I BBQ 12 months out of the year! It was tough this year because I was on crutches when we got 32 inches of snow. But my wife shoveled the deck for me and freed the BBQ! I am an all charcoal guy too BTW. Ribs, burgers, steaks, chicken, fish, sausages, shrimp, when the BBQ is smokin', it's a good time to be a carnivore!

damn - I'm Hungary now
send ribs
Tennessee Jedi

Postby vwjodyme » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 am

Tennessee Jedi wrote:damn - I'm Hungary now
send ribs

Tell me about it. My gf just started me on the south beach diet and this thread is not helping :cry:
vwjodyme

Postby strumminsix » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 am

vwjodyme wrote:
send ribs

Tell me about it. My gf just started me on the south beach diet and this thread is not helping :cry:

My woman started me on the - we can have pizza and icecream every night diet.

She complains about being 4 lbs up from when we met, my 40. eeew.
strumminsix

Postby tcsned » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 am

vwjodyme wrote:
send ribs

I hear you vw. My wife and I put on too much weight while she was having babies - we tried a couple of things and have settled into what we call the "Fat Friday" diet. We do our best to stay between 1500-1800 calories a day and then Friday dinner we eat whatever the hell we want. That way it keeps away the sense of deprivation and you get fairly steady weight loss - a pound or so a week. I've dropped about 45 pounds and while it's tough sometimes, having a day every week where you can have a bacon cheeseburger if you want helps a lot. I'm now only about 10 pounds heavier than I was in my 20s.

As Richard Pryor wisely observed "the reason you get fat is because this hole [mouth] is bigger than this hole [a**]"
tcsned

Postby vwjodyme » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 am

vwjodyme

Postby chelsea_t » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm

KFC..I love their twister..california maki and cheesy bacon..I also love their krushers, any choco flavor..and i like that their chickens are large..hehe
chelsea_t
welcome
welcome

Previous

Return to Everything Else