So many roads - disc 5

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

So many roads - disc 5

Postby d-v-s » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:54 am

Need some help here. A while back, some punk broke into my car and stole my CD player. :evil: What's worse is that inside it was disc 5 from the So Many Roads box set. :? There were some great tracks on that CD that I would love to have back, but I refuse to spend the cash to buy all 5 discs again for a few songs. I realize that this is completely inappropriate, :x but can someone send me some of the tracks from this CD?

If you find this morally wrong, then I would settle for some suggestions on where I could download an MP3 of other live versions of these track (GDLive, for example - note that I've already checked there). Bear in mind that I already purchased the box set...

The songs I'm looking for are:
1. Days Between
2. So Many Roads
3. Liberty *
4. Lazy River Road *

* - found on GDLive, but not good quality
d-v-s
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby caspersvapors » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:33 am

haha good luck
caspersvapors

Postby wisedyes » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 pm

d-v-s, I have the box set. If I can figure out how to copy the files into an email, I'll put them in my computer and send them to you, sure. It might take a few days, I'm kind of busy at the moment. Send me your email address and I'll see what I can do.
Out of the loop? I didn't know there was a loop!
wisedyes
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby caspersvapors » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:40 pm

1) rip the song
2) upload song to http://www.yousendit.com/
3) done
caspersvapors

Postby RedKnight » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:15 pm

I'm not so sure about the dates for the rest of the songs on your list, but I know that that so many roads was the last one the dead did, at their final concert at Soldier Field in Chicago in '95. goto bt.etree.org and maybe someone will be seeding a soundboard of the show... The show itself isn't that great, the black muddy river - box of rain double encore is worth a listen at least...

Some google work (which I'm too lazy to do for you :oops: ) should give you the dates for the other tunes, just go hog wild and get sbds for all the shows they're from...

And if push comes to shove, I can at least seed or hell even snail mail you the sbd for the so many roads concert, I know I have that on my computer.

- RK
RedKnight
welcome
welcome

Postby Rev_Roach » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:52 am

Rev_Roach
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Return to Everything Else