What the hell is wrong with society?!

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

What the hell is wrong with society?!

Postby BlobWeird » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm

I was sittin here browsin the web just before when I notice a car sittin in the middle of my street (a dead end btw) with the engine running. I figured they were gonna leave any second so I thought nothing of it. Then about 10 minutes later I happen to glance out the window again and see someone taking my little brothers skateboarding rail and shovin it in the trunk. I immediately book out it outside and start chasin after the kid who then runs into his car and takes off. What the hell!!! Who goes around stealin little kids rails that you can get at walmart for 40 bucks at most?! I swear if I caught that kid underage or not I woulda beat his ass!!!! Thats all im goin to sleep. Arg I hate people like that
BlobWeird

Postby squire758 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:13 am

yea thats some bullshit. maybe you should stop up at walmart again and pick up a nice new baseball bat and go for a neighborhood cruise, im sure the fucker isnt grinding in his bedroom :? :-x
squire758
Jester
Jester

Postby BlobWeird » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:00 am

hahah squire not a bad idea. THats what sucks most about it is the fact that I know I cant do anything about it. I was about to call the police but then realized that would do no good. It would only waste an hour of my time and nothing more would come from it. So yeah I dunno. I hate thiefs. End of story.
BlobWeird

Return to Everything Else