MARYWANA DETOX!! OH shit!

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Postby Jimkkc » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:32 pm

waldo - I am confused by your response because you want to argue both sides of the issue. On one hand, you claim that I was wrong for "judging" and "ridiculing" Bob - and that I should have not spoken if all I wanted to do was "judge." At the same time, your argument suggests that judging people and acts is not right. Now the tricky part, you also judge me on several occasions. Let's see at last count I am a jerk who offers useless opinions. It seems to me that you are suggesting that in certain circumstances it is more than ok to judge, that it is in fact your obligation to judge people and their actions. The only difference between my posts and your posts - using your argumentative scheme - is that it is alright for you to judge, but nobody else can judge.

I know you won't reply ded1hed, but the original post reads as if he knew that there was a test. Look at the words: 1. I have a test in a week
2. I smoked up
Conclusion: from the first post, I don't see how you can say he didn't know.
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby ded1hed » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:48 pm

Guys, in a bind...

Got 1 week MAXIMUM until I get a blood test/urine test.. Took about 3 small hits today, very small hits. what can i do to pass the test? any advice? drink more water? dont eat?
pleas help a fellow head.

thanks
bob

he posted this at 9:17 (nighttime) said he smoked today(daytime) why can you not understand that it was possible that he smoked, then found out about the test, then posted the message.

"Conclusion: from the first post, I don't see how you can say he didn't know."

i didnt say he didnt know , i said it was possible that he didnt know. you said Ladies and gentlemen blah blah fukin blah. your the one that made a snap decision, i said as previously noted four or five different times that it was possible either way.

if you cant understand the logic in my day and night scenario(which has been confirmed by bobs last post) then you are too stupid to breath!

im done with this your not smart enough to even be in a conversation with me
Last edited by ded1hed on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby weedar » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:49 pm

We have a cat, she never gets on the living room table when
we're home or awake, but she goes nuts when we're out or
when we sleep. There must be a way... :x
weedar
Jester
Jester

Postby bobbybobbob » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm

Whoa whoa, everyone CHILL. i didnt think asking for advice would make even deadheads fight!! :roll:

just to clear some more things up:

1- i didnt know about the test
2- you can redicule me if youd like, its the internet.. it wont bother me
3- thanks for those who talked in my defence anyways..

so lets all just pass the peace pipe (HAHA OR NOT IN THIS CASE) and get along.

any more fighting and i will throw my body in front of a train.

peace
bob
bobbybobbob
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby phreaker » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:24 pm

ded1hed wrote:then you are too stupid to breath!

I have PROOF that this statement is FALSE!

Jim made his first post on 12-11-06 at 9:17. If ded1hed's accusation was true, Jim would have been dead by 9:23 at the latest. As we can all see, Jim posted just today going to show that he is indeed NOT stupid enough to know how to breath!

No one can hold their breath for two whole days!
phreaker

Postby ded1hed » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:39 pm

"NOT stupid enough to know how to breath! "

say that five times fast and see how much sense it makes, so it takes one helluva stupid dude to figure out how to breath? lol
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby phreaker » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:45 pm

yes, yes, i already bit my toungue. everyone should just leave this thread alone now.
phreaker

Postby weedar » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:48 pm

Impossible, it's like poking at a dead body, you just can't
stop..
weedar
Jester
Jester

Re: MARYWANA DETOX!! OH shit!

Postby navajo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:49 am

bobbybobbob wrote:Guys, in a bind...

Got 1 week MAXIMUM until I get a blood test/urine test.. Took about 3 small hits today, very small hits. what can i do to pass the test? any advice? drink more water? dont eat?
pleas help a fellow head.

thanks
bob

You'll be fine. If you are a constant smoker, it can take weeks to test clean. Otherwise, it's 1-3 days.
navajo
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby hesgone95 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:40 am

There is a cat that lives in my building that is so cool. Everytime I come home she runs down the stairs to meet me, and is purring even before I say hello. She's so sweet. I have no idea what her name is, but I've taken to calling her Cassidy. I think I'd like to adopt her when I move.....
Goin' home, goin' home
By the waterside I will rest my bones
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul
hesgone95
Bobby
Bobby

Postby LazyLightnin » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:39 pm

Jim i asked to have my post taken down because you were offended by it. even tho i was CLEARLY joking i never meant to upset you. i wanted the douchebag comment taken down because thats something that could be held against me in the future, but now it doesnt exist. out of sight out of mind - see? i dont understand why you keep trying to bash my intelligence.....your the one who came in here trying to sound like an author or somethin' thats certainly not gonna get me roused, anybody can type.

i'm glad i stuck up for bobbybob, and telling you off just needed to be done. its a harsh reality out there, and thats also the reason why we have institutions like this message board - to get away from the everyday grind for 20 minutes a night, and thats exactly why you need not say what you did.
LazyLightnin

Postby weedar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:07 am

hesgone95, I think the term you're thinking of is "stealing",
unless she doesn't have an owner. :o

Our cat seems to like The Dead, when I play the guitar she
usually comes to lay on the couch next to me, if I play
non-Dead songs she's more interested in sniffing my amp.
(I swear I don't mean that in a dirty way)
weedar
Jester
Jester

Postby hesgone95 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:03 am

weedar wrote:hesgone95, I think the term you're thinking of is "stealing",
unless she doesn't have an owner. :o

AWW man, really?! But she's such a cool cat. Anyway the new place I'm moving doesn't allow pets. Yes she has an owner, but they have like 5 or 6 cats...they won't miss one, will they? :-? [/i]
Goin' home, goin' home
By the waterside I will rest my bones
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul
hesgone95
Bobby
Bobby

Postby Billbbill » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:35 am

One of my cats (Valerie - the other one is Jerry as my wife bought him w/o telling me and figured I couldn't say no to a cat named Jer) watches my right hand like she's in some kind of trance while I'm playing. I think she both hears the music from the hole of the acoustic and see's the motion of the right hand and kinda put's it together. It's pretty funny. She always needs to be in the middle of everything. Not at all aloof as goes the usual cat rap. I call her "IG" for Inspector General.

(Note subtle attempt to continue divergent theme in this thread)
Billbbill

Postby strumminsix » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:13 am

My sage loves to hear me softly strum my acoustic. If I come up in volume slowly then she's down with that too! Every once in a while I find her staring at me all adoring when I start singing!
strumminsix

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else