MARYWANA DETOX!! OH shit!

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

MARYWANA DETOX!! OH shit!

Postby bobbybobbob » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:17 pm

red
Last edited by bobbybobbob on Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbybobbob
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby ded1hed » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:21 pm

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ?my? normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates/Ar ... le&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ?clear? urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don?t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ?detox?, ?xxx carbo? or ?super flush? magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby ded1hed » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:31 pm

ive been on probation for an 1/8 for 9 months now i usually quit around 2-3 weeks before my test( im 6-2 270, so i have a slow metabolism and plenty of fat for thc to stick to) i pee in a cup and then she sticks the test down in it, so it dont get sent off. ive done this several times and actually had to piss once and passed. it prob. would have been dilute if it got sent off so that might be a problem for you , dont know, but that creatine is supposed to help that.

this works because your bladder is like a cup of water and your body is constantly dumping the drug metabolites in it, when you fill your bladder with water and begin to piss every 15 minutes or so , your body doesnt get much of a chance to drop the metabolites in and what does get in is diluted. 50ng or mg /l (whatever) is the cutoff on most tests.

also never give them your first piss of the day, when you open up stream never give them the first or last of the piss, so piss in the toilet(or on yourself if someone is watching)fill the cup a little and then finish in the toilet(or hold it back in if someone is watching)

if you cant bring in clean piss this is the best thing i can find, it seems to have good feedback on the site i got it from too.

for more info on what is myth and what really works google "imn2pot" "water loading" and check out marijuana.com message board. theres plenty of information to be found out there.

good luck

ps i just noticed you said blood/urine, if its blood i think your pretty much screwed!

also thc is non water soluble, meaning it doesnt dissolve in water, so you can drink 100 gallons a day for a week and it wont help, only drink right before the test to dilute the test as described above.
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby weedar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:00 am

According to Erowid the blood-test won't be a problem:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/c ... ting.shtml

Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 2-3 days after use in an infrequent user. Frequent use can be detected in the blood for approximately 2 weeks.
weedar
Jester
Jester

Postby Jimkkc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:19 am

Call me unsympathetic, but hell I'm going to say it -why would you do that? Common sense says to stay away until said period is completed.

I agree with all the legalize rhetoric, but the reality is that pot is still illegal - so to smoke up when you know you have to pass a drug test does not make any sense. Ladies and gentlemen, it is all about choices and here is an example of a bad choice.
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby ded1hed » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 am

dude never said he knew he had a test coming, i did.

i know my body, i know the test i take, and i know what i can and cant get away with.

so Ladies and Gentlemen here is an example of someone, who although flawless himself, is highly trained, superbly qualified, and utterly ruthless at picking out the weaknesses of others.

THanks Jim!!
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Jimkkc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:12 am

Hey - I never said I was flawless! All I said was that the dude made a decision that doesn't make a whole lot of sense . . .

I think what is interesting though is that apparently some - well, at least one - on this forum can not fathom a deadhead who would not come running to the aid of another head who happened to potentially get himself into some trouble regarding pot. If one makes decision contrary to current law, one should assume that the potential for consequences are pretty good. This doesn't mean that one shouldn't try to change the current laws, but trying to change the law happens when the system changes from the inside.

I'm not ruthless, nor did I say the original poster was weak - ded1hed, that is what you read into the post - all I said was that the choice was not a good one and ultimately, one that I hope doesn't hurt the original poster. However, that being said, I also believe that the world is a better place with more deadheads on the outside and if my choice is between potentially failing a drug test or remaining as free as possible given the current political landscape in America, I would leave the dope behind.
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby ded1hed » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:03 pm

your still making the presumption that he knew he had a test in a week and smoked up anyway. it is very possible that he showed up to work and was told
"hey bobby remember that job you applied for 6 months ago, and didnt think you got? well guess what? You got it. all you have to do is goto the piss testing place and you got it.

you made a big presumption and sounded like an ass doing it, that's all.
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby LazyLightnin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:38 pm

jimKKK sounds like dr. phil :lol:
LazyLightnin

Postby strumminsix » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:37 pm

ded1hed wrote:and sounded like an ass doing it, that's all.

Uncalled for. Jimkkc simply gave his opinion without a personal attack. As far as I'm concerned it's his right to do so and if somebody takes on that inherent risk when they post on a message board.

As far as assumptions go, in my experience if you have a few days timing you know it's coming or at least can expect it to come. The only times I've seen a "without warning or provocation" test has had the testee immediately tested.
strumminsix

Postby ded1hed » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:51 pm

not so in my experiences. i have known several people who were offered jobs based on the fact that the employer already knew them. they were told that there was no need for an interview just go give a sample in the next two days.

as for jim, the guy asked for help not to be judged.
if jim didnt want to help then there was no cause for him to post. furthermore he made an assumption that the guy knew it was coming , and still made a bad decision. and by taking the tone of, "Ladies and gentlemen, it is all about choices and here is an example of a bad choice.", your callin a guy out who you dont know, when you dont know the situation. and by using "Ladies and Gentlemen", you're callin attention to yourself and to the percieved stupidity of bob, in a way that i best can describe as being an ass!

im not gonna reply to this no more, ive said my piece.
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Jimkkc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:10 pm

Gimme a break - the only facism I see around Lazy Lightning are those people like yourself who would attack someone for expressing a different opinion. If expressing a different opinion is cause for calling someone a facist, then Lazy Lightning I feel for you, your friends, and any of your loved ones. I can only hope that you exempt them from your knee jerk reactionary crap - in short, grow up!

ded1hed - I never made any assumptions - all I did was express an opinion that a bad decision was made. But I welcome your invitation to offer some thoughts (I don't expect you will read them, as you have done very little reading thus far.) All I ever said was that a decision was made, it clearly was a bad (even the original poster admits this - why else would he or she have posted to begin with?

ded1hed - I would also like to congratulate you on your new position at Rukind.com - that is the one who gets to decide whether or not a poster can post or not - seems to me that you have made assumption after assumption about why I chose to post.

Lazy lightning - keep in mind all I did was express a different opiniout - furthermore, you don't know a damn thing about me, my politics, the causes I support or don't support, my past, why I posted, how many cats I own, my current guitar projects . . . until you do - and judging by your last post, I wouldn't give you the time of day - I would appreciate if you kept your immature and mellow dramatic labeling to yourself. Be more than a stereotype!
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby ded1hed » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:24 pm

alright i cant help myself, one more post on this.

according to your theory here,jim, anyone who ever smokes pot makes a bad decision. right or wrong? probably right, but i dont think too many people in this room havent made the wrong decision when it comes to smokin a j.

you still refuse to admit that you made a ,Possibly, false presumption. im gonna assume you have a job jim, and im gonna also assume that you, like most of us, could always use more pay, better benefits,etc. so what if you , secure in your job, that just for kicks, lets say youve held down for ten years with not a single mention of a drug test, got high last thursday. then you came into work friday and your boss offered you a job say in management(or whatever) due to the fact youve worked for him for ten years, he felt no need to interview, only give you the madatory drug test. which in most cases gives one a couple of days to make it to the test site. he says jim im busy today see me monday and ill give you the referral sheet to the test site, which affords one around two days time, resulting in close to week for you to be clean

now you never saw this promotion coming, and made the same mistake that i have a feeling most of us make fairly often.

all im saying is its possible. it also is possible that bob is on parole and smoked up 7 days before a test that he knew was coming. but regardless, i dont think he needed you belittling him, which is what the whole ladies and gentlemen line ammounted to.
ded1hed
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Jimkkc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:59 pm

I know I can't help myself either - if you go back to my original post on this thread, I specifically said that I agree with the rhetoric to legalize pot. In other words, legalizing pot is not a bad idea. With this in mind, it is fairly safe to assume that no I do not think smoking pot is always a bad decision - all I ever said was that in the situation described and as I read the situation, the decision was a bad one. Once again ded1hed, you show yourself to not follow my point.

As far as the hypothetical posed in ded1hed's thread - hypotheticals don't carry much weight when making an argument. Your hypothetical doesn't carry weight b/c I am a good union member and would not side with management nor do I have any desires on becoming management. Oops lazy lightning that might also give away why calling me Jimkkk also doesn't hold water - anyone who knows anything about U.S. history knows that the kkk was not to fond on unions. So if I really espoused the beliefs or the mindset of such a group, I would not be very welcome - you know, they really didn't like disagreements . . . oops.

As far as the "ladies and gentlemen . . ." I will concede that I could have made my point w/o using bad sarcasm, but, nonetheless, the decision/situation as I read it amounted to a bad decision . . .

in similar fashion, Jerry smoking the persian? bad decision? Jerry not checking his blood sugar before having a milkshake? bad decision. Mexicali Blues and Easy Answers? bad decisions. Pride of Cucagmonga? bad decision. Samba in the Rain? ouch, very bad decision.
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby tigerstrat » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:10 pm

Mexicali Blues? Is that an unpopular tune? Maybe with JimK, but it was always a top-notch shoot-em-up Saloon-Rock number to me.

Sounds groovier on marijuana, maybe! :D
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Next

Return to Everything Else