Thank You All (this is long overdue)

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Postby golfnutt » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:25 pm

Although I have been aware of rukind for quite a few years I would occasionally visit play around with a tab or two and that was that.

Well everything changed for me last year. My wife gave birth to our second child (extremely premature born a few hours short of 24 weeks gestation). The baby was in the hospital for 4 months and during this time a “re-discovered” the site.

Having to be close the phone at all times I started to log a lot of time on line. I remembered about the site.

This was the most difficult thing, to date, that I have ever gone through and found a small sliver of solace when I could loose myself in the music. I was and is my mental therapy. (Sorry for the rambling) Anyway during this time I dusted off my guitars, and with the help of all who contribute, and began to play again. I cant tell you the hours of enjoyment I have gained from this place. I really want to let those who post regularly (and even those that don’t) be assured someone has gained from you contribution whether you know it or not. It might be a laugh or cry or one of those ah-hah’s when the light bulb goes on!
So from a brother who owes a debt of gratitude to the “whole family” thank you rukind community for all you do YOU ARE VERY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. little Sammie is one year old today and after many battles, she has cheated death on three different occasions, is doing remarkable well to the surprise and pleasure of all her doctors and her mommy and daddy

Peace to All
golfnutt
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby BlobWeird » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:39 pm

Hey golfnutt. Sorry to hear about your daughter and I really truly hope things get easier for you soon and more importantly I hope things get easier for your daughter. It really saddens me to hear such things happening when I seem to be so blessed having not had but a few major conflicts in my life. But stick with the Dead and stick with guitar and stick with us. All 3 of us will try our damndest to help you out in time of need.
BlobWeird

Postby hesgone95 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:00 am

A wise man once said, "If you get confused, Listen to the music play". I'm sure everyone here in the online 'family' sends you their own version of prayers or good thoughts. BlobWierd is right, the boys, the family, and music is always there to lift you up. I'm glad to hear your daughter is well. Peace bro.
:smile:
Goin' home, goin' home
By the waterside I will rest my bones
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul
hesgone95
Bobby
Bobby

Postby squire758 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:22 pm

[quote="hesgone95"]A wise man once said, "If you get confused, Listen to the music play". I'm sure everyone here in the online 'family' sends you their own version of prayers or good thoughts. BlobWierd is right, the boys, the family, and music is always there to lift you up. I'm glad to hear your daughter is well. Peace bro.
:smile:[/quote]

yea ditto on that dude. wish her a merry christmas from RUKIND!
squire758
Jester
Jester

Postby golfnutt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:14 pm

Thanks all for the kind words
golfnutt
Pigpen
Pigpen

Return to Everything Else