Tapes Anyone?

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Tapes Anyone?

Postby Jimkkc » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:11 am

I know this is probably coming many years too late, but if anyone still collects tapes or knows someone who does, or prefers tapes to cd's, I am at a loss for what to do with my tapes. I don't listen to them anymore as I have gone the digital route (as I assume most of us have). Obviously, I don't want to throw them out (too many memories etc. . .) but I also hate that they don't get played.

So, if anyone meets the above description, let me know and we can work something out. I am not looking to profit from this; heck, I am not even look at blanks. I would want help with postage, but other than that, I would just like to get the tapes to someone who will play them.

As far as the list goes, the tapes come from all the usual sources (SBD, Aud, FM, GDHour) and range from excellent to average quality. I have already got rid of the poor quality tapes.

If interested, send me an email and we can try to work something out.
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

tapes anyone

Postby alcorelectric » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:11 pm

Jim I still listen to tapes shoot me an email to work out the logistics alcor@ameritech.net Thanks Tony
alcorelectric
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby amyjared » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:07 am

If that falls through, I put all my tapes on Freecycle and they were picked up within minutes! Made several people incredibly happy and they even come to your house to pick them up.
"The only funeral you should ever try to interrupt is your own, and that should be a full-time job." -Kinky Friedman
amyjared

Return to Everything Else