Today sucked ass

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Today sucked ass

Postby jck_strw » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:04 pm

Today just totally sucked ass. I haven't had an ass-sucking day this bad in awhile and I'm totally bummed. Mrs. jck_strw is at a dance recital this evening and it seems everyone I know is out (or ignoring me :). So alone, I sit. And drink. And play the guitar. Hopefully the night will be better than the day.

/venting off
//at least I don't have to watch my Flyers lose tonight
///too fark-like :)
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby LazyLightnin » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:52 pm

man...thats crap :(

jam to a show 8)
LazyLightnin

Postby Jimkkc » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:04 am

What - so let me get this straight - You are alone, having a cold one and playing guitar? I hope you are joking about that situation "sucking." Sounds to me like a paradise . . .
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby phreaker » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:27 am

Thing is, Jim, most of the people on this forum play guitar A LOT. On a Friday night, most people wish to go out and do something social. Calling people and having them not answering, or having no one call you on a day when you expect to go out and do something is a real bummer.

The past like 10 weekends have been the same for me. Once I get my car back, though, things will change.
phreaker

Postby Jimkkc » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:26 am

Let's recap - wife doesn't take husband to Dance Recital,and for whatever reason, friends don't return phone calls thus "forcing" Mr. JackStraw to stay home and play guitar - gimme a freakin' break - I agree Phreaker most of us do play guitar and so I don't see why playing guitar would "suck ass" - Considering what is going on in the world (Iraq, N. Korea . . . or even hearing one more half-assed, but extremely loud band) staying home and playing guitar sounds like one hell of a fine alternative.

Thing is Phreaker, sometimes like most of us (or maybe its just me) like would like love uninterrupted time with the like guitar . . .
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby phreaker » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:37 am

Touche, Jim, touche.

I love playing guitar, don't get me wrong. IMO, I just need a bit of a break from it everyonce in a while. I've been unreasonably bored the past like month. And again, as much as I like playing guitar, I'd like to get out and do some stuff with my friends every now and then.

peace

-Like like.
phreaker

Postby jck_strw » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:48 pm

The _day_ sucked ass (for a variety of reasons of which I won't go into).

Staying at home by myself and playing guitar while drinking a beer or two was not a bad way to spend the evening. I was just really pissed about how the day went and I needed to vent (and no one was _physically_ around to vent to).
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby squire758 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:27 pm

i just had a day like this the other night, and i ended up writing a pretty decent song. hey we should start a thread where all of us can hear each others songs(not links to myspace if you can help it)
squire758
Jester
Jester

Return to Everything Else