Bobby in Buffalo

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Bobby in Buffalo

Postby spilly » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Ratdog put on a great show last night. it was second show in a 2 night series and it was pumpin. the Town Ballroom is a smaller venue which makes for a real close and intamite feel, It's like a sing-a-long with Bob Weir. It's by far my favorite place to see a show.

both shows sold out almost instantly and there were a ton of people lokking for tickets, I lucked out when my friends buddy dropped out in the last minute. the second set was incredible, with an acoustic jack-a-row followed by Friend of the devil, and the weight. the whole thing was just nuts, check the setlists out. Definate the best show I've evefr seen Ratdog play. My brother once said that a Ratdog show "was like going to see the Grateful Dead's retarded uncle" that statement (as funny as I found it to be) definately apply on this night

of course being last minute and all and me without a car, I had to walk home from downtown to the suburbs, the buses had stopped running for the night and the walk took about 2 hours, but I was in the right frame of mind and the wind was at my back. All in all it was a good damned time
spilly
Bear
Bear

Return to Everything Else