need opinions.

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

need opinions.

Postby TruckinThruTennessee » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 am

Hey guys, so my good friend/manager has put some music up on soundcloud. He plays all the instruments himself, does all the vocals, and records it all in his laundry room. I'd like to get all the opinions I can. Looking for constructive criticism, praise, or anything. I think it's great, but I'm not an expert plus I'd really like to help him get "more known". Fair warning, it's not dead but it is music, and that's all that matters.
www.soundcloud.com/evnhcks
Although they are all good, for a Phishy sounding song I'd check out "Now That You're Gone" that's my current favorite.

Thank you guys, :peas:
TruckinThruTennessee
"There is nothing, like a Grateful Dead concert."
TruckinThruTennessee
Rosebud
Rosebud

Re: need opinions.

Postby TruckinThruTennessee » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 am

Also, if you only listen to one song please put the name of the song you chose and then your comments. Unless you post directly on soundcloud.
TruckinThruTennessee
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby tcsned » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:45 pm

I listened to I Know It's Late, Now That You're Gone, and Staring at the Stars. I liked what I heard. The first two were good straight ahead alt rock sounding. I dug the banjo in Staring at the Stars. He's got a good voice and the playing was good on everything.
tcsned

Postby TruckinThruTennessee » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 pm

tcsned wrote:I listened to I Know It's Late, Now That You're Gone, and Staring at the Stars. I liked what I heard. The first two were good straight ahead alt rock sounding. I dug the banjo in Staring at the Stars. He's got a good voice and the playing was good on everything.

Right on man, thanks for the feedback! Yeah he showed me the alt rock songs and I was like "this is good" then he showed me Staring at the Stars and I was blown away by the emotion. Glad you liked it. I'm trying to get other musicians opinions on it.
TruckinThruTennessee
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby TruckinThruTennessee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Ok guys, he put up a song today in the style of Michael Jackson, Do You Think I'm Stupid. It's a pretty neat track.
TruckinThruTennessee
Rosebud
Rosebud

Return to Everything Else