VEGOOSE

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

VEGOOSE

Postby shakedown_04092 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:10 am

Anybody else going?

I went last year and it was off the hook. This year's line-up isn't as good (IMO), but still rocks. I'm seeing both Vegoose shows during the day, and for LateNight shows I'm seeing the following: Trey/Robert Randolph on Friday night, Phil/Trey on Saturday night, and SCI on Sunday night.

Needless to say, and to quote Lilly Von Schtoop (sp?), I'm gonna be "pooped".

But looking forward to it either way. Ahhh, Vegas.

So if anyone else is going, shout out and maybe we can hook up for a few!
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby Benthegoodbum » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:27 pm

I saw Robert Randolph open for Blues Traveller earlier this year and he was amazing. I had a better time seeing him than Blues Traveller...I just couldn't really get into them. Randolph is just killer on the guitar...not to mention the fact he had a bunch of ladies come up and dance with him from the crowd. Enough of them were good looking to enjoy that haha :lol:
When the going gets tough, the tough turn pro.
Benthegoodbum
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Postby phreaker » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:05 pm

When it comes to returning home from a festival, feeling "pooped" never felt so good.

and yeah, Randolph IS amazing. At Wakarusa, I sat down in the dirt after his show and almost fell asleep. I wore my self the hell out!

Speaking of Waka, has anyone here ever been? If so, are you following all the controversy? And if so, do you still support it?

If you know what I'm talking about, I think that what went down was a load of BS, and should never happen again. On the other hand, I'll never stop going to that fest for as long as it's around.
phreaker

Postby jck_strw » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:27 pm

phreaker wrote:Speaking of Waka, has anyone here ever been? If so, are you following all the controversy? And if so, do you still support it?

Not to threadjack here, but I agree-from everything I've read it was total bullshit at Wakarusa. But that's for another thread.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Return to Everything Else