I thought this was funny...

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

I thought this was funny...

Postby amyjared » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:29 pm

http://livemusicblog.com/2010/08/02/vid ... ike-phish/

This might ruffle a few feathers but hey, it's thanksgiving, so ruffling feathers is ok, right? I know some of you will laugh, and pardon me if you've seen it before.
"The only funeral you should ever try to interrupt is your own, and that should be a full-time job." -Kinky Friedman
amyjared

Re: I thought this was funny...

Postby easytoslip » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm

someone posted that here not too long ago, I've seen it quite a few times and just watched it in its entirety a few days ago, it's very clever, someone got right in there and did the sounds right along the actions you see happening. Funniest comment attached to the vid I saw that's been cracking me up all weekend was how awful Phish jams are and how he/she would have to take a major bong hit just to get through it.
I'm a fan of Phish and the Grateful Dead myself, but after fifty shows (Ph) I definitely have points where I'm feeling a show drag(specifically for me: song choice, I'm a song-chaser). Makes it a hundred times more fun when you start learning to play the songs yourself, and really the Dead and Phish catalogs are gigantic and lush. Everything in life's going to have its blah moments, I certainly wouldn't want everything to be super exciting and 'perfect' all the time, and expecting that will make anyone fall flat.
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby paulinnc » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

I would rather sit through a bad Phish show than listen to a lot of the crap that is out these days.
paulinnc

Postby ruman56 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition. This can be really the very first time. I like this kind of blog.

welcome

Return to Everything Else