I need help finding a good program to use for buying mp3's

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

I need help finding a good program to use for buying mp3's

Postby laymedown » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:47 am

Before anyone yells "iTunes!" I do not use an iPod, nor do I want to even consider installing iTunes.

One of my buddies sent me this Vid link

It was cool and all, but afterwards I was reading up on the new Napster. Anyone know if it's any good? I could use a good mp3 serivce. I don't like the itunes 99 cent a track idea. So maybe napster users can tell me how it works before I commit.
laymedown
rukind?
rukind?

Postby jck_strw » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:20 am

Whoops, I misread the subject. I thought you were looking to burn mp3s. I had recommended Nero and Toast before I went back and reread the subject. Below still applies though.

Why are you against iTunes? I started using iTunes about a year before I got an iPod (it's better when you have an iPod, cause the integration is slick, but you don't need an iPod). iTunes is sometimes a resource hog, but other than that I have no complaints. It's an excellent app.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby laymedown » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:37 am

No no, I don't use itunes, I was looking for something better.
laymedown
rukind?
rukind?

Postby jck_strw » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:38 am

In order to give you a recommendation, I'd like to kno why you don't like iTunes. Based on why you don't like iTunes, I can give you a recommendation for something else. Price? Convenience? Compatibility with a specific portable music device? Apple hater?
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby Crazy 9.5 Fingers » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am

I smell an apple hater. I Tunes really is pretty impressive, the newest update with the jukebox looking slide view of album covers is the bomb.
There are only two mantras. Yum and yuk. Mine's yum.
Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Return to Everything Else