looking for an old post...

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

looking for an old post...

Postby slipknott » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm looking for a post from a while back that had a cartoon; 9 or so panels of photos of different types of bands; what my friends think I do, what my wife thinks I do, etc. thnks
slipknott
welcome
welcome

Re: looking for an old post...

Postby erock » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:00 pm

This?

Lmk if it didn't work
erock
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby slipknott » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 am

this posted above is awesome also. but not the same one I saw posted here maybe a year ago. the one I am thinking of had 9 panels- (maybe just 6) , and one of them (what other bands think we do) had a bunch of 70 year old guys dressed like colonel sanders with white goatees playing accordions. Another panel (what our wives think we do) had a bunch of 20-25 year old girls swarming all over the guys in the band. I can't remember the other 4 (or 7) but all equally good. that said, the one posted above is pretty good too.
slipknott
welcome
welcome

Postby easytoslip » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 am

might find it if you have a 'subject'? I did a quick google images search with 'band, what my friends think we do' and came up with a few nine panels for basic school band sorta stuff
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby slipknott » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:19 am

good idea, but I tried that-I was hoping google had vacuumed it up, but as far as I can tell it's not there. also have tried many searches of posts here by trying to remember/guess what was the subject line of the post, but the subject line was cryptic for this post- it didn't really refer to the embedded image specifically, and as far as I know, the words in the images aren't indexed in the search function. the subject may have been something like "found this recently" or something along those line. I think it was from a relatively frequent poster here, so hopefully they'll see this thread some day. I wanted to show the image to some friends who would appreciate it. I'll keep trying different searches- or maybe just use the brute force method of reading all the posts in each topic.
slipknott
welcome
welcome

Return to Everything Else