Useful advice

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Useful advice

Postby jck_strw » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:43 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... our+rights

It's a long vid, but worth it. Take time and watch it and learn what to do and what not to do.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby shakedown_04092 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:45 pm

Ha! That's a pretty funny video. Some of the acting is pretty bad, but he's right, it's def worth the time to watch, you can learn a lot.

That cop in the first skit was a friggin' dink, huh? What an asshole!

F U coppers! You'll never catch me alive!
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby squire758 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:08 pm

dude this video is wickedly sweet! i did not know alot of this stuff. any stoner should definately view this. now i dont feel so bad having a little smoke in my car, can ya dig it?
squire758
Jester
Jester

Postby phreaker » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:14 pm

A ladie who is really into decriminalizing marijuana, And is pretty well known in the midwest promotes this video a lot. She has T-shirts, pamphlets, and other videos, too. She's a super nice lady, and extremely kind too. She gives weed a good name.

Anyway, she tried to sell it to me at a music fest I was just at. She tried to give it to me for free, but the people working with her were like "ehh..."

So it's goo to see it's up on the net somewhere. I'm gonna study like a grad student now.
phreaker

Postby GratefulFloyd » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:22 pm

best part of the video is when the kid says, "I do not consent to any searches", and the voice goes, "this may be one of the most important thing you ever say in your life". well if thats the most important thing i ever say, somebody shoot me
Fire! Fire on the Mountain!
GratefulFloyd
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby bodiddley » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm

It's worth watching just to hear the cop say "It smells like Bob Marley's ass in here, You kids been tokin' the reefer?"...Classic.
bodiddley

Postby GratefulFloyd » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:33 pm

haha, true. actually at work today i was sweeping up some stuff, and that line came to mind just out of the blue, and i laughed out loud
Fire! Fire on the Mountain!
GratefulFloyd
Pigpen
Pigpen

Return to Everything Else