What is the craziest thing you have done lately?

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

What is the craziest thing you have done lately?

Postby Benthegoodbum » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:01 pm

I wanna know...really...I do...I'm not just bored...honest.................

I just happened to drink down about 8 shots worth of Jim Beam in one single go...can't really call it a gulp because it took a few. I thought I was only drinking about 4-5 shots worth but then I measured it out and it was a helluva lot more...whoopsy. :D

So how's about yourselves...by the way did you all catch the season premiere of The Simpsons and Family Guy. I thought both were quite entertaining...I loved the Godfather spoof they did in The Simpsons but then the door opens back up at the end of the episode and it's just Micheal and the bullies playing hotwheels. I hope it is a good omen for the rest of the season!
When the going gets tough, the tough turn pro.
Benthegoodbum
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Postby CaptainTrips » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:56 am

eight ball of cocaine, I was riding that train all last weekend. played alot of guitar though so it isnt all bad I guess 8)
CaptainTrips

Postby phpbb » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:08 am

you should have asked me this question a decade ago. With my two kids, the craziest thing I did was maybe finish a 6 pack of beer in one night and "risk" the hangover when my kids got me up at 5:30 AM. So, jck_strw, that means my most craziest night was when you came out to Colorado...
phpbb

Postby shakedown_04092 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:08 pm

Actually, I guess that's more under the category of "stupidest thing I've done lately"
Last edited by shakedown_04092 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby wisedyes » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:11 pm

Turned down a very nice, very HOT 22 year old girl that asked me out. I do have a girlfriend that I am very happy with, but still, what the hell was I thinking? How many more shots at something like that am I gonna get, ya know?
Out of the loop? I didn't know there was a loop!
wisedyes
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby d-v-s » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:06 am

cliff-diving and para-gliding in southern Turkey.

Paragliding was awesome. You have a huge parachute already open, and then you just run off the top of a mountain and glide down. Of course it's not all gliding, cause when a thermal breeze catches you, you get shot up vertically in the air. talk about your "natural high". :D

To top it off, the mountain that we jumped from was over one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, so all you have below you is this electric blue sea. It was all beyond intense - surreal.
d-v-s
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby nedcat » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:04 pm

I drank an un-recallable amount of Quervo and picked a fight with 4 Brazilian dudes. Did'nt do too bad.
It just sucked because all of the people that were yelling from their balconies were cheering for the Brazzies.

:-?
nedcat
Brent
Brent

Return to Everything Else