Phred Wolph

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: Phred Wolph

Postby freddyrose76 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Here's what the new Phred Wolph will look like. Added the two brown stripes and changed the headstock to black. Knobs and switchs can be black or chrome.

Freddy Rose
http://www.phredinstruments.com
freddyrose76
tiger
tiger

Postby boater1941 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I emailed Phred instruments a while back. Yes they are back ordered. I just wanted to see if they would sell a Liger just neck and body. No hardware,stain,stickers,etc. Thought it wouldn't affect the back order situation. Wasn't too happy with the reply which stated that it would be the same price as if ordered with all the parts. Warmoth except from their bolt on necks really impressed me with a personal quote on a dog ear'd multi layered body and a fretted neck to boot with a great price. Hey less work for the vender.
boater1941
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby easytoslip » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:51 pm

thanks to all who posted video clips here, very nice sounding guitars!
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby Arminius » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 am

boater1941 wrote:I emailed Phred instruments a while back. Yes they are back ordered. I just wanted to see if they would sell a Liger just neck and body. No hardware,stain,stickers,etc. Thought it wouldn't affect the back order situation. Wasn't too happy with the reply which stated that it would be the same price as if ordered with all the parts. Warmoth except from their bolt on necks really impressed me with a personal quote on a dog ear'd multi layered body and a fretted neck to boot with a great price. Hey less work for the vender.

That is pretty lame. Would not expect that from Fred.
Arminius
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby freddyrose76 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:17 am

Arminius wrote:
boater1941 wrote:I emailed Phred instruments a while back. Yes they are back ordered. I just wanted to see if they would sell a Liger just neck and body. No hardware,stain,stickers,etc. Thought it wouldn't affect the back order situation. Wasn't too happy with the reply which stated that it would be the same price as if ordered with all the parts. Warmoth except from their bolt on necks really impressed me with a personal quote on a dog ear'd multi layered body and a fretted neck to boot with a great price. Hey less work for the vender.

That is pretty lame. Would not expect that from Fred.

Sorry this sounds lame. It's just how it is and an unfinished Liger can be made if interested. I don't think Warmoth offers set-neck guitars, which is something to consider as well.
freddyrose76
tiger
tiger

Previous

Return to Everything Else