The Stag wrote:first of all you never emailed me about anything you took it upon yourself to jump to conclusions which only came back to bite you in the end correct? you also exposed personal information on both of us for the world to see. I hope you found somthing better to do with your time then to snoop and look up my IP address.
1. I did email you both and sent PMs. Maybe you didn't get the email because my email address was unfamiliar to you and some services default to spam.
2. No personal information was exposed nor was snooping involved. Moderates have that prerogative.
3. Stopping spam and bullshit here are important tasks
4. You both signed up with days, have the same horrific spelling and grammar, posted from the same IP addresses, had seemingly too familiar and strange 1 on 1 conversations with each other, and had those while posting from same IP address.
The logical conclusions:
1. 2 people with identical writing idiosyncrasies having forum type conversation while sitting in the same room with each other - seemed highly unlikely but did check with both ID's. Didn't hear back.
2. A person with 2 ID's trying create some sort of legitimacy to both - seemed highly likely as this forum has seen the multiple ID's thing before and it's against policy. So yes, my job to destroy that like I have done with other people: an individual saying how awesome this new band is by creating a 2nd ID to brag about his own band... A person claimed how awesome tech work was from someone by creating a 2nd Id to brag about himself. Both of those got squashed too.
So now, it didn't bite me. My theory was incorrect but all the facts pointed there and I'm okay with how it played out.