random awesomeness

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: random awesomeness

Postby Grateful Dad » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 am

easytoslip wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
easytoslip wrote:
I've never seen a female Jerry rockin it! Thanks for that vision 8)

Saw this on another site -they have a female playing leads and she's pretty good too.
We had a Donna come out last week ....
At 1st I was like " Hope she can hang "
but by the end of the jam she was playing piano and singing with great skill - so much that I was intimidated !
Once in awhile you can get shown the light and all that
- Tom

cool, will have to watch this again, didn't notice the female playing leads the first time around, just the great vocals. thanks for the link jedi
man I wanna be in a band so bad

That was a rude reception to your original post, sometimes if one has nothing nice to say one should not say it at all........

If you are ever around our neck of the woods you are more than welcome to sit in with the Tennessee Jedi Band.

:smile:
Grateful Dad
Phil
Phil

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 am

easytoslip wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
easytoslip wrote:
I've never seen a female Jerry rockin it! Thanks for that vision 8)

Saw this on another site -they have a female playing leads and she's pretty good too.
We had a Donna come out last week ....
At 1st I was like " Hope she can hang "
but by the end of the jam she was playing piano and singing with great skill - so much that I was intimidated !
Once in awhile you can get shown the light and all that
- Tom

cool, will have to watch this again, didn't notice the female playing leads the first time around, just the great vocals. thanks for the link jedi
man I wanna be in a band so bad

@ the 7.50 -8.00 mark ... she has the Jeff Beck look ..... stage right .... she might just be sitting in but she can wail
:-)
Tennessee Jedi

Postby tcsned » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 am

I think I've posted this on here before but here's my old friend Jennifer Turner when she was playing for Natalie Merchant. She used to play keyboards for a hippie/Deadish/jam band here in Blacksburg in the late 80s/early 90s, I think their name was Out if the Blue. She's a kick-ass guitarist. I think she's still out there plugging away somewhere.
she kicks it in around the 3:45 mark:
tcsned

Postby easytoslip » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

Grateful Dad wrote:If you are ever around our neck of the woods you are more than welcome to sit in with the Tennessee Jedi Band.

excellent, where's the center of your location(s)?

tcsned wrote:I think I've posted this on here before but here's my old friend Jennifer Turner when she was playing for Natalie Merchant.

this is great, I'd love to see more like this :thewave:
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Previous

Return to Everything Else