Night after Night - the Tune of Toad's Place

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Night after Night - the Tune of Toad's Place

Postby jeffm725 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:10 am

Pretty cool documentary made about Toads Place "the Home room" of one of the bands I am in (Shakedown).....
Toads is a rock and roll landmark and unfortunately turning into the only room of its kind anymore.

They did some interviews and footage at one of our shows, but we didn't know how much if anything would be used, they ended up using a fair amount, and there is some nice quotes from the owner of toads about us. They even get some quotes from me :oops: and I dont consider myself a quotable guy!

Well worth a watch from a Rock and Roll history standpoint if you have 27 minutes sometime.

http://vimeo.com/41337352
.......................................................have you heard the one about the yellow dog?
jeffm725

Re: Night after Night - the Tune of Toad's Place

Postby easytoslip » Thu May 10, 2012 4:46 am

it's a decent video, I watched in three parts or something, and I swear the first two times I couldn't even comprehend what that little english prick was saying, so I didn't listen to his parts...boy I'm sorry I ever did. what an effin tool :lol:
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby hippieguy1954 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 am

easytoslip wrote:it's a decent video, I watched in three parts or something, and I swear the first two times I couldn't even comprehend what that little english prick was saying, so I didn't listen to his parts...boy I'm sorry I ever did. what an effin tool :lol:

It is actually an interesting vid, but "little english prick"? :shock: I have a lot of english and irish in me as well as American Indian and I'm 6th or 7th generation American . What makes him a "little english prick"? What is your heritage?
Don't you know it's not nice to call people names based on their heritage? Shows a certain level of ignorance and true colors. :x
First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
hippieguy1954

Postby easytoslip » Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 am

did you even watch the video?
easytoslip
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby hippieguy1954 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 am

Yes, I did. What does that have to do with it? :smile: :smile: :smile: