LSD Recordings

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

Re: LSD Recordings

Postby tiffcheese » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 pm

don't have any lsd recordings but I've got writing and guitar playing from when I only smoked weed or drank and from what I can tell it's complete crap compared with the stuff I put out sober. I'm mostly a sober mama though, have to be for the life I'm in. Days of trippin sure were fun though!
At times I still wish I could do it but one or two very scary moments of uncontrolled blurs of reality versus nonreality were enough for me to never want to venture there again! I like being able to relate with those I love.
tiffcheese

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 am

Well, I guess I meant either gigs or private recordings. My band played at Moose Lodge on a bunch of mushrooms. Perhaps not the most professional.

I have a recording of me playing some shit by myself on a couple strong, reasonably pure stamps. Totally weird stuff, but musical. Best part is me whispering into the mic, right at the beginning "This is... Me... Playing...... Something."
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby tiffcheese » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am

wolftigerrosebud wrote: Best part is me whispering into the mic, right at the beginning "This is... Me... Playing...... Something."

:lol:
tiffcheese

Previous

Return to Everything Else